Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. TabisFish

WTB Long fin German Blue Ram

You could ask your LFS to order some. Mine always will order fish for me
  2. TabisFish

Meet my Hedgehog Soccer team!

Thank you! Sent from my DROID Pro using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. TabisFish

Easy 75 gal planted tank and fish/plant list

Here's my 37. Not as pretty :(
  4. TabisFish

African Chilid Sand VS Pool filter Sand

What's your water's PH?
  5. TabisFish

hahahahaha I'll work on getting them to do that
  6. TabisFish

Easy 75 gal planted tank and fish/plant list

I love your plants. They're absolutely beautiful !! I'm kinda jealous! I take pride in my 37 planted but dang that's nice
  7. TabisFish

Okay I lied. I have NEARLY enough for a soccer team...but they're still cute! And I know some of you enjoy the pics of the hedgies! Uno(male) Neytiri(female) Lilo(Female) Faolan(male)
  8. TabisFish

Blue rams, good news and bad news!!!

I can't imagine the medication is good for the eggs. But I don't know much about that. I always just wait until the ich parasite passes. It's usually due to stress and should disappear with a little aquarium salt and time. Hope this helped Sent from my DROID Pro using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. TabisFish

Be jealous. Be very jealous.

Also, they do almost all of their business while running on their wheel so I keep a litter pan under the wheel Sent from my DROID Pro using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. TabisFish

Hmm i've heard people on my hedgehog forum have trouble potty training but for me it was a piece of cake. She just knew what to do! Sent from my DROID Pro using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. TabisFish

Oh and hedgies are super quiet! Unless they're courting their female o.0 but you wont have to worry about that haha. The only noise they make is playing with toys and running on their wheel. I ordered a carolina storm wheel from larry and its super quiet. He makes them :) Sent from my DROID Pro...
  12. TabisFish

They're prickly if you pet them the wrong way or they're frightened and they roll up and turn their quills outward Sent from my DROID Pro using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. TabisFish

Sweet Nursing babies
  14. TabisFish

do you have a dream setup?

125 heavily planted with a CO2 system and t5ho lighting and discus and a bunch of schoolers and cories mmmmm
  15. TabisFish

Good small fish to go with betta?

He really should have a heater. Beta's like it warm :(
  16. TabisFish

really weird!

why :o
  17. TabisFish

canister filter + surface skimmer = slurping filter?

lol ok good! thought i was missing something :)
  18. TabisFish

canister filter + surface skimmer = slurping filter?

Yeah, I've had a cheapy skimmer before and the cup would fill with water and it just did nothing good for me. But that was in saltwater. I've never tried a skimmer in a planted :O
  19. TabisFish

crabs?

Dwarf frogs are fully submerged and may work, depending on your other stock. They're practically blind and very slow to find food so they can't have much competition
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store