Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. C

Im Thinking of Going Back To Coldwater Fish

im not getting a koi i siad in my last post but thanks anyway
  2. C

ok thanks, well im not going to get a shub anyway i just bought 2 black moors and they are TINY! my lps just had some new stock and they are so cute and they both look like ET the alien lol, yea with my pond the cheapest one i could find is £40 and a capicity of 150ltrs the 1000lts is around...
  3. C

yea im not trying to overstock my fishtank....... anyway i have decided not to have a koi in a tank now so i have decided on just 2 standard goldfish they are tiny :) and for the koi i reallly want, im going to have a pond fitted out my back garden so i can still have my koi but in a pond. :)...
  4. C

cool thanks, i was thinking about getting a ghost koi not chost carp what i do know with carp also they grow to the size of their enviroment (carp angler :) ) and i have kept ghost koi before and in 3 years i think they growed about 3 inches, and with the water changes i usualy do about 50%...
  5. C

yea... thanks um my tank is 70 x 40 x 35 here is my tank http://www.aquael.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=162&Itemid=308&lang=en its econoline 70 iv had minnows and danios before, dont fancy them thanks tho
  6. C

yep im selling all my freshwater fish because i fancy a change and also cheaper for me so im ReCycling my 90LTR tank downstairs and for now all my freshwater fish are in the 30LTR tank until i have Solt Them. have you got any ideas for me on What Coldwater Fish i could have and what goes...
  7. C

woohoo! my tank is fixed

heres the story http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?259722-HELP-PLEASE-URGANT-IMEDIATLY-CRACKED-90LAQUARIUM-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. C

woohoo! my tank is fixed

yep cost me £10 and i didnt have 2 get rid of my fish afterall, but the only thing is now i got to start again from scratch but i have got all the essenials to do it too hehe :) the glaziers put a thicker pain of glass cilleconed on the inside of it hehe im landed
  9. C

HELP PLEASE URGANT IMEDIATLY CRACKED 90LAQUARIUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my clownloaches are small and my pleco is only 4inches :)i dunno wa 2 do
  10. C

HELP PLEASE URGANT IMEDIATLY CRACKED 90LAQUARIUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i give my aquarium a clean a few days ago and there is a 4inch bcrack on the side of the aquarium from the bottom going up a bit, but it hasent cracked on the inside of the tank but on the outside, i have seeled it with all purpose glue, super g;ue and some stong clear celotape but because i...
  11. C

New to Betta Splendins!

ooo thank you :) good info;)
  12. C

New to Betta Splendins!

yep last week i got a male and female betta splendins and they are stunning im new to this so help meeee please there both in a planted aquarium with heater around 24C and its a 30l tank i know either of them them got to go in another tank but for now they seem ok, i also mayb thinking about...
  13. C

homo guppy?

yeah,... considering i bought them to breed and my tank is in the livingroom so you cant actually miss it im just glad its nothing to worry about i thought there might have been something wrong
  14. C

What can i put in my tank???

its 75x35x40cm 90Ltr Aquael econoline i have had a number of fish in before now but i just fancy something different because the tank was in my bedroom but now its in my ivingroom and the colours of the tank matches my livingroom colours hehe black and white with bits of purple lol in my...
  15. C

homo guppy?

ah rite but my platy i clearly male he have got a nig dinkydo lol :)(gonopodiam) poor guppy my other males dont do it, there again he does have a go at the female too
  16. C

homo guppy?

can i ask why is my black.navy male guppy keeps trying to mate with my male platy and is there anything i can do to get my male platy into my female platy
  17. C

What can i put in my tank???

i have got rid of my angels because they were doing my heading attacking the others a the moment i got a pleco (been there for over 2 years now) 2 platys 3 guppies 1 sucking loach and 1 clown loach i want blue neons i have had glowfish but is ther anything else that are...
  18. C

platys....

ah right i might get another one but a different colour again, i dont know what tho. i have got a 30 ltr tank to put the fry in and at the moment the only thing thats interested in my female platy is m newly all black/navy male guppy (moscow mayb?) it is quite funny mind when he tries he is so...
  19. C

platys....

thank you those are them, are they very popular or rare? i got male and female spicificly to breed, i have bred guppies and mollies so im trying platies now :)
  20. C

platys....

i bought two platys ysterday and there lovely. one is orange and black fins and the other is silvery blue with navy fins one is male and female and looking on the internet about platys i have noticed their dorsel fins are much different when it comes to the top they are really pointed...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store