Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. G

Vendor 3/16/12*** Manzanita Driftwood*** buy 2 get 1 free :) ~ Ship/Pu ~ CA 92882

man.. those are nice but do you have any nano ones?
  2. G

WTB WTB: Pseudomugil Gertrudae ARU II

Please let me know if you have, or know of someone who have this fish!!! thank you!
  3. G

WTB wtb: Pseudomugil gertrudae and/or Pseudomugil gertrudae aru II

looking for a pair or two. let me know what you have! :D
  4. G

FS WTS: MY DIY LILY PIPE SETS shipping nyc

Nice! I love detailed descriptions. Yes the 5/8" will probably work, but as with all my customers, as a safety precaution I always advise to use ring clamps. With that said, in my humble opinion, it seems like the 370 gals/hr seems quite a lot for a 5, and maybe even a 10 gallon. I have a...
  5. G

Before I offer my opinions, I have few basic questions. What filter do you have? What is the OD & ID of the tubing for your filter.
  6. G

I've got some DIY lily pipes I made for sale as a cheaper alternative to the rather expensive glassware. I've sold a few sets on other forums and decided to offer on this lovely site. :) I've got 13mm, and 17mm outflow and intakes. Here are few examples of 13mm sets: Here's few shots...
  7. G

Geosesarma observations

bill! i've been meaning to ask you - did you ever notice in the beginning, 1 male dominating the rest of the tank? i have 1 male full grown, and 2 other males that's probably at least 2 molts behind. the 1 male just ever so slowly walks towards the others and they all scram! also, i've...
  8. G

FS Geosesarma Sp - Red Devil - tank raised juvies - NYC preffered, shipping negotiable

nice bill! glad to see that the new babies are ready for others. :D free bump! but really, how do you get your h.c. to carpet like that???
  9. G

WTB WTB: RED TIGER LOTUS shipped to 11362

YES I WANT! please pm me price and photo :D
  10. G

WTB WTB: RED TIGER LOTUS shipped to 11362

anyone have any RED tiger lotus? please let me know... pm me price and shipping, and photo! :D
  11. G

WTB wtb: red tiger lotus shipped to 11362 or pu

please pm me your price, photo, and shipping costs for red tiger lotus. thanks
  12. G

FS FS: CRS A/S GRADE PU ONLY & CO2 INDICATOR, DIFFUSER, BUBBLE COUNTER PU/SHIP

bump, shipping 2 packages out tomorrow. still have 1 or 2 more packages available!
  13. G

bump for Monday shipping. I found a lot more babies when I moved some moss mats...
  14. G

FS Yellow Shrimp with Free Shipping New York

you gotta get your pm to work.. lol but anyways interested in trades? i got some crs a/s grade are you in nyc/long island? or somewhere else in ny..?
  15. G

bump bump, going to start shipping. have about 20 still left! a few notes about shipping: No refund on any Dead on Arrival if: the weather is above 90 degrees, or below 60 degrees, and if no one is there to receive it when the mailman drops it off. Photos of D.O.A. must be emailed to me...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store