Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. B

Green Terror Sexing??

Thanks guys. Got confirmation that she is a female and she now has a mate. Hopefully we will have babies soon if they dont kill eachother first lol jk. Thanks for the replies and safe fishing :)
  2. B

Green Terror Sexing??

This is a picture of my green terror that I have had for a couple months now. Pretty sure its a female but I thought I would come in here and see what you guys think. Its a beautiful fish and I think it looks awesome(love green terrors). So any help in sexing this young lad or lass would be...
  3. B

Poor Pleco...Please help!

Thanks for all the advice guys. There is no aggression from the cons because they are both females and the green terror is male. The pleco is doin much better now that i took the granite out of the tank. No more sharp edges to rip fins on. I realize that this is not a permanent home for these...
  4. B

Poor Pleco...Please help!

I have a fairly young leopard sail fin pleco. Hes about 3-4 inches long. My tank is a 38 gallon with a bio wheel 200. My 2 convicts and green terror are just fine but the pleco is showing signs of what looks like fin rot but without the white or frayed edges. His top fin splits then progresses...
  5. B

Hello From Oregon

Hey there everyone. I'm Steven and i just wanted to say hello to everyone out there. I am new to the aquarium hobby and i enjoy it so far. I have a 38 gallon tank running a Marine-land Bio wheel 200. 200 watt heater and i have 1 green terror cichlid about 3-4 inches and 2 convict cichlids about...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store