Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. B

FS FS; Big package small price

lol wish i could , i love the tank
  2. B

thank you, have to tear down the big tank, preparing for a move
  3. B

Shipping is $7, a 10$ minimum would be appreciated. FREE SHIPPING ON 45$+ ORDER. I always make sure you feel like you have been treated right. Please no buyers from Hawaii: May be snails and or a little dust algae PACKAGES WITH SHIPPING 12-Rotala Indica Rotundrafolia 12$ shipped( orangish...
  4. B

FS Peacock Moss and CYPERUS HELFERI

Hi, I have couple things that i have extra the peacock moss is 18$ shipped each, pics below of two portions And cyperus Helferi is 1$ a plant and i have maybe 10, shipping is 7$ for it and do have other plants if you want to ask if i might have a plant( i have over a 100 varieties) Also i have...
  5. B

FS plants package and a la carte

package four is gone but i have one package one left and plenty guppy grass
  6. B

most require co2 and no heat packs but can insulate
  7. B

shipping is 7$ and the list is below, shipping is extra unless stated "includes shipping " all items are healthy but i do have a few snails in tanks, will remove what i see when shipping; I will ship out on Saturday and Monday; PACKAGE #1 15$ shipped 10 Rotala Nanjenshan 1 Ludwigia...
  8. B

FS PLants ((great package deal )) 17$ shipped 6 plant varieties

Package will include the following shipping for continental us only 15 stems Rotala sp green 1 stem Najas roraima Guppy grass 1 stem of Bylxa japonica 1 stem of Bacopa sp Japan 1- Helanthium tenellum plant 1 stem of Hydrocotyle Tripartita Bonus for the first three paid 1 stem Rotala...
  9. B

FS Low light package 14$ ship anubias, guppy grass or dwarf chain, star grass and MM

a little package and i can be flexible on the plants have others to choose from
  10. B

FS FS: PLants, stone groupings, driftwood,Ludwigia sp Rubin, Glosso, Aromatica etc

revised list Hydrocotyle Verticillata $1 each 5 Ranunculus Inundatus $1 each 8 - crypt Parva 1$ for small $2 for large 10 star grass 5 for 2$ 3 cabomba purple $2 for all 1 cabomba green $1 10 stems ludwigia Arcuata .75 each 6-rotala Macaradra Green 1.25 each 6-Hygrophila Bold $1 each 4-Lidernia...
  11. B

FS FS: PLants, stone groupings, driftwood,Ludwigia sp Rubin, Glosso, Aromatica etc

need to pm me so we can talk back and worth about it, but i do have plenty of bacground plants for low light and some moss left also some crypt and anubias as well as mm for a ground cover tdw1989 you can pm me now
  12. B

FS pond plant's for sale or trade

please tell, which do you have and how much are you asking, do you ship and how much do you charge, do you have pics and last but not least what are you looking for in a trade. stuff we the people want to know
  13. B

packages sent, still plenty for low light or high tech
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store