Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. T

FS 25 watt UV Sterilizer - Las Vegas, NV - shipping

Bump Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. T

Bump Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. T

I have a 25 watt Aqua Ultraviolet sterilizer for a pond or large aquarium for sale. I am asking $160 shipped. It is rated for 500 to 1200 gallons for heavy duty sterilization. I sold my 500 gallon aquarium and I forgot I had this. PM me or email me if interested.
  4. T

FS 500 glass aquarium - Las Vegas, NV - Pick Up ($3800)

While I have tons of inquiries and peopel who want to buy it, most just need to arrange shipping. I need to sell this sooner or later. I will part with it for $1450 for anyone who can pick it up ASAP.
  5. T

FS 500 glass aquarium - Las Vegas, NV - Pick Up ($1600)

500 Gallon glass aquarium with stand and canopy ($1600). Includes:- 2' x 4' 85 gallon sump.- four ocean clear canister filters- two 48" Coralife lights. Each contains 2 compact florescent 10,000k bulbs, 2 compact florescent actinic bulbs, and 4 blue led night lights- one 1100gph Coralife...
  6. T

Good news and bad news. The bad is that my car got broken into twice in 5 days while in front of my house. I need to park in my garage but the tank is in there. I need to sell this tank to get my car in the garage. Good news: To accelerate the sale I am lowering the price to $2100 and adding an...
  7. T

Yeah I have it posted there a well. I had a buyer but his land lord said nope.
  8. T

I will entertain any reasonable offer. If in Vegas or close by, give me a call/text and you can take a look at the tank.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store