Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. S

FS FS-Guppy Fry-Oregon-Shipping

20 Guppy Fry Package - Shipping Included for $25.00 will be 5 fry from 4 different tanks so there will be a nice variety of adult colors - as a bonus in case of DOA there will be 5 more from another tank Priority shipping is Mon - Weds, insulate lined box, heat pack, tracking #, etc... all the...
  2. S

WTB Ribbon Fin Blue Grass Guppies and Spanish Dancers

Not sure if she's a member here or not - but Mandy1 on aquabid raises them, you maybe able to shoot her a email thru there. If I remember correctly she had a new batch of youngsters just about ready to ship
  3. S

FS Red Cherry Shrimp!

Got some shrimp from neps Monday - just wanted to give a thumbs up for nice stock!!! Thanks Again Shay
  4. S

WTB feeder guppies. or your guppy culls to breed for feeders shipped AR

My laptop crashed LOL had to figure out how to reset to factory specs and lets just say my puter skills are nowhere near "fantastic" Anyways still have all these yellows which aren't a color I want to work with that keep cropping out, and extra males if you want we can just do a trade for some...
  5. S

WTB feeder guppies. or your guppy culls to breed for feeders shipped AR

Hi Lady - when I get home I'll go thru the tanks but should be able to hook you up with some feeders
  6. S

WTB Lymnaea stagnalis - eastern Oregon (97850) - shipped

I'm not the best photographer but I'll do my best to get some decent pics
  7. S

WTB Lymnaea stagnalis - eastern Oregon (97850) - shipped

When it comes to snail I have no clue telling the difference but have a bunch that came in last summer as "pond" snails (just not my fortay) anyways I'm just on the other side the mt from you be more than glad to send a bunch of them for shipping.
  8. S

Bummed! Just go a shipment of dead fish

Sorry to hear that!!! Bought a group of shellies last fall, even shipped the guy all the supplies to ship them to me correctly!! Let's just say they didn't come to me the way they should have been packaged and no where near how I had shipped fish to him. Do hope he makes it right with you!!
  9. S

FS $1 WEEKEND DEAL 7-19-2012 TO 7-22-2012 4 PCS ONE MONTH OLD WHITE CLARKII CRAYFISH

Amazing little crays!!! All healthy, active!! Recommend to anyone wanting some nice crays!!
  10. S

FS $1 WEEKEND DEAL 7-19-2012 TO 7-22-2012 4 PCS ONE MONTH OLD WHITE CLARKII CRAYFISH

Tried to pm but it won't let me - would be interested in 4 - Thanks Shay
  11. S

FS Guppies, Platys & Snails-Shipping-Oregon

Still packages available - if you'd like to see more pics of the guppies there are several on photobucket under "shaysfishys"
  12. S

Still have enough snails for another package if someones interested - thanks Shay
  13. S

Forgot to put this in - Shipping days are Mon - Weds Willing to trade for shrimp, shell dwellers, dwarf cichlids just toss it out I'm fairly open Thanks shay
  14. S

Few different package deals - shipping priority with tracking / delivery confirmation included in price also a heat pack to get them out of Oregon safely since our summer is on hiatus. $12 - $15 but multiple packages can be combined to save on costs. Included are a couple extras with the guppies...
  15. S

FS Guppies & Platys-Shipping-Oregon

Guppy Packages - these are from a few different projects, all great fish but I like to keep my projects to a dull roar. Shipping will be priority ($12-$18) unless you request Express runs $35 - $50 depending on you location. Included in the shipping quote is the insulate lined box, heat pack...
  16. S

WTB Buying pond snails and MTS'S

Have a bunch of random snails, if your still looking let me know
  17. S

WTB want to buy snails pest type for my loaches

Hi Linda - have a bunch of pest snails - shipping shouldn't be much I'll send you a pm - Shay
  18. S

WTB Hemichromis cristatus and/or Cryptoheros nanoluteus

Was just going to say - if you contact the Wetspot and ask sometimes they are able to get stuff that isn't in stock currently. Have been to the store on more than once over the years, they are always nice to deal with.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store