Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. ssuchem13

im back

Not sure what it is. It is a crypt but other than that I have no idea Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. ssuchem13

im back

well guys ive been gone for awhile, getting stuff in my life back in order but here are some updated photos of my 20L and my 5.5g betta pad plants are really filling out nicely!!! let me know what u think.cat just because she is cute!!!
  3. ssuchem13

Golden Gouramis

Yes mine is planted. He loves it. Anything non agressive. I have barbs in with mine along with rams. Corries. Even some platys. Just no gouramis or bettas. I should mention to add the gourami last to minimize territory issues. And getting them smaller helps too Sent from my Huawei U8800-51...
  4. ssuchem13

Golden Gouramis

I have a lone gold gourami in my 20 long. And he loves it. I had 2 at one point but the bigger one picked on the smaller one. They are teritorial. But do great by themselves Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. ssuchem13

New look for the 65g, opinions and critics wanted

I like both. But the 1 st looks more natural. But I think the new layout needs to grow a bit before I judge. It. League of legends might help with that : p Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. ssuchem13

380gal for piggy(Giant gourami)

omg i love piggy i just wanna jump in the tank and give him a hug lol
  7. ssuchem13

Any cool stuff for Xmas?

There is a donut shop blend that is really good Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. ssuchem13

Any cool stuff for Xmas?

I got really nice pajamas. And 300 cash. Along with a new wireless mouse for my comp. Debating getting a kindle fire hd. Or some anime figures. Idk yet Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. ssuchem13

21st in 8 more days.....

its nice down here in new lenox no snow to speak of as of yet
  10. ssuchem13

the drunk thread

I had a glass of red wine. Good for the heart Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. ssuchem13

Glad to be alive

Yes my seatbelt really did save me. I've always put it on right away and now I know why eveeyone should Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. ssuchem13

Glad to be alive

Thanx guys yeah its been a crazy few days. Went to the doctor today and got xrays on my shoulder. Turns out I seperated my shoulder. No broken bones atleast. I guess its pretty good that is the only injury I got Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. ssuchem13

Glad to be alive

Yeah the jeep is a goner but I will likely get another. Or a similar suv. May cost more in gas but id rather pay more and live lol. Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. ssuchem13

Glad to be alive

thx guys yeah it was a crazy ride, i made out pretty well i would say. the jeep was totaled but it saved my life so it definately payed for itself
  15. ssuchem13

Glad to be alive

Hey guys I just wanted to make a thread about what happened to me the other day. I was driving to chicago for winter break from California. Day one went smooth. Slept in salt lake city. Day two started fine but then I got half way across Wyoming and the weather got bad. I was slowed down to...
  16. ssuchem13

The elusive male peacock gudgeon!!

Yay congratulations! Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. ssuchem13

Mafia #106 Sign Up

yeah im gonna have to step out got finals comming up gonna be too busy sorry guys
  18. ssuchem13

BF shopping

not quite
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store