Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. D

A GRIP of Shrimp!

So awhile back I started a 10gl Cherry Shrimp tank. For awhile there it didnt look like they were really breeding at all... Well now there are seriously too many to even count!! I see tiny babies all the time now and at least 2-3 pregnant ones cruising around... is there any way they...
  2. D

Question about Cherry Eggs

Yeah they are for sure Cherry Shrimp eggs. I've seen the same clusters on the females before. No fish in the tank. I think this might be related to why I'm having a hard time with the population increasing...
  3. D

Question about Cherry Eggs

Saw a cluster of eggs laying by itself in the java moss. Does this mean that the eggs wont hatch now ?
  4. D

Clown Formation!

Thats awesome. I love CLs.
  5. D

Good starter plants ?

Just the stock light strip that came with the hood. I can upgrade that if I need to. I have Java Moss in my tanks already and it seems to be doing well.
  6. D

Good starter plants ?

I've decided to change out the fake for real plants in my 20H. wanted to know what some good beginner plants might be. Also, can I just mix in some plant substrate to the gravel or should I try and replace most of it ? thanks
  7. D

Cloudy Eyes

Just noticed that one of my Black Neons has this white film covering about 1/2 of both eyes. Anyone know what this is and how to treat ? Thanks.
  8. D

Slow going with Cherry Shrimp

PH is 7.5 Yes I have a sponge on the end of the intake tube.
  9. D

racks of tanks.....

Looks like a mini LFS :headbang2:
  10. D

Yes shirmp only tank with an AC 20 on it
  11. D

sounds like a plan. thanks for info.
  12. D

Temp is 76-78 and dont know the PH, havnt tested water yet.
  13. D

10gal, water temp normal, havnt done alot of WC for a few reasons, a couple being was told shirmp are super sensitive to wc and fear of sucking up baby shrimp.
  14. D

So I set up a shrimp tank like 6 months ago with a batch I got online. I have seen a few pregnant shrimp every so often but they really arent reproducing like I expected. By now I would have figured I would have a grip of shrimp but at the most I can count at one time are like 10 to 12 shrimp...
  15. D

Shrimp eggs ?

One of my RCS has these yellow sacs under its tail. Are those eggs? Thanks.
  16. D

PWCs during the Cycling process....

Yeah guys, thats what i figured , just wanted to get the experts opinions on this :)
  17. D

Yes , I should have mentioned that this is during a cycle with fish....
  18. D

Shrimp Issues

So I've had my Cherry Shrimp tank going for about 2 months now... They dont seem to be reproducing though... Also, a few of them haven't had their color come in yet. They have molted but still are clear/white in color. One more thing, does anyone know the chararistics of a shrimp when it...
  19. D

Kinda in a debate about this on another forum and wanted to get everyone's thoughts... I was under the impression that doing small water changes when first set up was ok and even when cycling just to keep ammonia and nitrites spikes in check but alot of fools are trying to say that doing...
  20. D

Weird stuff in my tanks....

I just always thought that mosquito larve needed still, stagnant water to grow in... BTW, I checked the tank this moringing and there are a bunch of those tiny brown bugs all over one side of the tank.... Is there any way to get rid of them without putting a fish in the tank?? I dont...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store