Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. D

Bigger, Better Tank; Gone Horribly Wrong. (Please Help)

Just added around four or five smaller mollies into the large tank; all seem to be doing fine, although the filter current seems a bit too strong for them.
  2. D

I have many mollies in my old tank I could always slowly add more of those into that tank as I go looking for a fish store that actually sells BW fish.
  3. D

I had just got a new one when I got the tank.
  4. D

Perhaps it was too much bio-load, even if I only had two mollies and a 6 inch goby. I had no surface agitation, even if I was planning to put in my airstone later on. Hmm. If there was a dangerous chemical in my tank, how would I know? I'm pretty sure I would have to do a large water change to...
  5. D

I had previously bought type 2, and with my dad making them had to tell him that we had to throw them out. =P Type one I looked up, was the Windows and Doors... blue one, I am correct, right? And I didn't think it was the bloodworms, as I fed a good portion of that cube to feed my molly babies...
  6. D

Thanks for replying. My goby finally died today; may he rest in peace. :( My tank was brand new; I didn't get it used, fearing what could have been from used tanks. I know for a fact I never used chemicals in my tank; and irked my family about it over and over. I had thought my tank had cycled...
  7. D

Update: My dragon goby I think won't make it. =[ He is breathing, but is belly up with his bottom fins all red. *sigh* I still don't know what went wrong.
  8. D

First off, I'd like to say hello. ^^ I'm new to this forum, and I hope to use it more often and hopefully answer some questions myself someday. Please call me Katie. Anyways, to the problem. With my love for the uniqueness of the fish and more challenge of a brackish water tank, I had slowly...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store