Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. T

platy fry suprise!

BUMP: SO LAST WEEK I PUT THEM ALL IN A 10G bare bottom tank with a few plants and feed them three times a day of baby brine shrimp and then once a day with regular food that i grind up to dust they are starting to get more color and grow a bit but some still look clearish and they are a month...
  2. T

black moor has popeye!

one of our showcase angels died from the ick treatement. only did a half dose because we have a knife fish. if the scaless fish was fine why did our most healthy and robust angel not make it?
  3. T

black moor has popeye!

we used pimafix. for a week and then did a fifty percent water change as instructed and his eye cleared up considerably. the only problem was i also treated our community tank for ick. the black moor also had ick when we got him. ( never q tanked) i know bad me. he was sick when we got him a...
  4. T

black moor has popeye!

BUMP: I have put him in a quarentine tank and medicated him. he is eating well and i will see how everything goes after this week of medicating
  5. T

black moor has popeye!

only his left eye is damaged i think he bumped it and there is a knife fish in there so im leary about meds. im at work and cant test the water as of now but my water is always very clean. I bought him a week ago. for a buddy to my older moor
  6. T

platy fry suprise!

oh and i noticed the day she gave birth that it was almost time so i got some pantyhose and put over the filter its just a little box and has a airstone inside of it as well. in the tank with the fry is a spongebob pinapple house they go into all the time and some fake floating plants. whatelse...
  7. T

black moor has popeye!

:help2::help2: his eye looks like a big white marble and it has happened within the last 24 hours. he seems to not mind is whatso ever and is eating like normal and very active? what can be done?
  8. T

platy fry suprise!

sorry i havnt posted in ages i have been busy busy busy! so about a two weeks ago i noticed that my sunburst platy was pregnant.I set up a 2g quarentine tank for her and within five days she gave birth to 22 baby fry! as soon as i was sure she was done giving birth i relocated her to the...
  9. T

distressed angel

i read that if they have more of them to chase around they wont bother with the angels.
  10. T

distressed angel

i noticed a few spots on her fins that look like there are a few spots being nipped at! she is looking really stressed now and i tried to relocate the barbs this morning into a diffrent tank just by themselfs but i couldnt catch them and i cant empty the tank to get them since i just refilled it...
  11. T

distressed angel

we have tiger barbs that ocasionally chase them around but not very often we stop it when we see it. i am thinking about putting my barbs in a diffrent tank. but she never did this until we moved this week. can it just be stress
  12. T

distressed angel

yea i am planning on doing so tonight. but my roomate saw her doing it this morning as well when the lights were off and they were just using the lights from the windows to see. what ekse could it be if it isnt that just in case. she seemed slightly stressed when i left to go to work but all...
  13. T

distressed angel

okay i was just making sure that it wasnt her freaking out about the move and maybe becoming sick. i have four angels in my tank and she was the only one to react that way.
  14. T

distressed angel

just in case anyone doesnt know i moved homes about four days ago and had to transport the fish and tank
  15. T

distressed angel

something weird happened last night. I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water. when i turned on my kitchen light it shines right into the fish tank. one of my angels was swimming upside down and kind of out of control. It worried me so i turned off the light again and decided...
  16. T

sucessfully moved homes with tank and added new tank, questions!

BUMP: my knife fish came out of hiding last night and ate quiet a bit. I knew he wouldnt stay mad to long. but something weird happened last night. I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water. when i turned on my kitchen light it shines right into the fish tank. one of my angels...
  17. T

black moor eating to much?

i do three feedings in my tank a day. once in the morning i feed flakes to my angels and schooling fish and for whoever wants some. then i do blood worms around dinner time for my knife fish and a few angels who want some. then after lights have been out a while i put algea tabs down for my...
  18. T

well okay then! lol at the moment he is the size of a ping pong ball how big will he actually get?
  19. T

so since i got the little guy he seems to always be eating something. from flake food to blood worms or my plecos algea tabs. he has gotten quiet chubby and i know he will become a good sized fish im just wondering if he can eat to much? he swims fine just slow and kind of ungracefully. is this...
  20. T

sucessfully moved homes with tank and added new tank, questions!

they are. the only part of the tank system that was new was the tank itself so they will be fine on that part.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store