Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. C

55 gal Native build

So, sorry for the long time no post. I've been really busy with enrollment, and haven't really had time to do anything with the tank, thus nothing to post about. But, I've managed to get the plumbing all worked out so the fish can enjoy quite a bit of flow, I'll post pics of what I have so far...
  2. C

55 gal Native build

Alright, good to know. That's disappointing, about the sunfish. After a little more research today/browsing NANFA's archives, I'm not sure they'd do so well in my tank anyway. Yeah, I'm aiming for temps in the mid sixties, 70 at the highest, which might make a chiller necessary this summer...
  3. C

55 gal Native build

So, I had been looking at converting my old 55gal reef into something a little easier to take care of while I'm in college, and I'd finally decided to turn it into a hillstream loach display. Except then I started to wonder why all of the fish we keep in our aquarium have to come from somewhere...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store