Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. M

my african mudskippers !

Oh be still my heart!! They are sooooooooooo adorable! I'm in loooove! Congradulations on a job well done indeed. Awsome set-up. A very unusual tank done right. Very impressive. Mrs. B
  2. M

What test kit do you use?

For my low-salinity brackish tank, 1.004-1.006, which master kits should I be using? For freshwater or for saltwater? Do you have any opinions on which kits are the best?:help2: Thanks everyone. Mrs. B.
  3. M

Scored! New baby Red Chromides!

Thank you for the information. I will heed your advice. They have a way to go, they are awfully small. I just hope I get a breeding pair. Ate like they were starving this a.m. I am keeping them at 1.005. All my research advises this is the best. Do you agree? Any other info on...
  4. M

Not yet! New camera coming (was x-mas delayed) and then I have to learn how to use it!! But I WILL post pics as soon as I learn how! They are a must see, believe me. And if I must toot my own horn (blush..) the tank turned out pretty darn awesome. Would love to share. Mrs. B
  5. M

:thumbsup: We got our new babies today, slowly acclimated to our tank, and after just a hour they are eating and having a ball in their new home. Nickel sized, just perfect. We have 6 individuals, hoping to get a pair, or even two if extremely fortunate. Seems these Red Chromies are hard to...
  6. M

FS 30" power compact lights

Just curious as to why you are selling these fixtures. Will they fit a 29 gallon tall? I am assuming they will. Are prices negotiable? Firm? TIA Mrs. Bixbee
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store