Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Z

Want to Buy | Arican cichlid juvies | $100 | Near Boston/MA | Pickup and Able to Ship

What type of listing is this?: Want to Buy What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Arican cichlid juvies What are your prices?: 100 Where are you located?: Near Boston/MA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup and Able to Ship Description: Looking for some african cichlid 1-2 inches juvies to add to my...
  2. Z

FS Electric blue crayfish babies

Bump... Still have some available...
  3. Z

FS Electric blue crayfish babies

Forgot to add in the title: pickup in Natick/MA 01760 or shipping is available ~1 inch, deep blue, nice strain. $5/piece. shipping would be USPS priority mail $6-$15 depending on how many crayfish purchased. thanks!
  4. Z

FS Three F1 mpimbwe frontosa young adults (pickup only Natick/MA 01760)

Three F1 mpimbwe frontosa young adults for sale, about 5-6 inches. Healthy and active, deep blue color, very nice strain. No mooning or other defect. Have been keeping these fish for 4 years and now my tank is too crowded and need to find these guys a good home. Not good at venting so don't know...
  5. Z

FREE Free kribensis pick up only Meriden CT

I'd love to take some but I am in Boston/MA. Any chance you'd head this way soon? thanks!
  6. Z

WTB Looking for EGG TUMBLER

Looking for an EGG TUMBLER for my African cichlids breeding. please email pics and price to: goolwinston@yahoo.com thanks!
  7. Z

FS Angelfish (P. scalare) and tetras - Cape Cod, MA - Pick-up only

price for the angelfish and the tetras?
  8. Z

WTB Koi Angelfish

thanks a lot for the suggestions. I checked the big hatcheries but seems they are all very pricy. will check aquabid though.
  9. Z

WTB Koi Angelfish

thanks but I am actually looking for high coverage orange koi angelfish.
  10. Z

WTB Koi Angelfish

Prefer a proven breeding pair with a lot of orange color, or a young pair, or a group of 6 juvies with mixed male and female. Please reply or PM if any info. Pics would be good! thanks!
  11. Z

FS Planted driftwood, plants, shrimp, fish

How many planted driftwood do you have in total? All for $20 or $20 for 1 piece? Also, how many java fern do you have? thanks
  12. Z

WTB WTB: Albino longfin plecos. shipped to 85323

please look down a few threads and you'll see my post. I have plenty of albino longfin bristlenose pleco fry available, 1-1.5 inch. 6 fry $30 shipped, or 10 fry for $45 shipped. thanks
  13. Z

FS Longfin and shortfin albino bristlenose pleco for sale - 01760/MA- pickup or shipping

still have plenty of longfin fry left, most of them are about 1-1.5 inch, thanks!
  14. Z

FS Longfin and shortfin albino bristlenose pleco for sale - 01760/MA- pickup or shipping

Hi shrimplover and Etunes, I ship by USPS priority mail and cost should be normally around $10-$15 depends how many fry you want. thanks!
  15. Z

WTB WTB Long fin plecos shipped to 85323

i have longfin albino BN pleco fry if you are interested. http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?272151-Longfin-and-shortfin-albino-bristlenose-pleco-for-sale-01760-MA-pickup-or-shipping
  16. Z

Have a new batch of longfin albino bristlenose pleco fry available for sale, they are about 1 inch in size, active, beautiful and grow fast. $4.5/piece. pic shows the real fry/juvie for sale: ALso have some shortfin albino bristlenose fry for sale, about 1 inch, $2/piece. Pic shows their...
  17. Z

FS Electric blue crayfish -- MA -- pickup or shipping

adults are 4-5 inches, and max size would be up to 6-7 inches, that's from google but I have never saw one bigger than 6 inches.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store