Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. TNTDiscus

WTB Hystrix male

Looking for a 5"+ male hystrix.
  2. TNTDiscus

Discus gone dark

If I am reading correctly you added the discus at different times?
  3. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

Kenny ships directly to your home. He does do wholesale to sellers but I suggest buying directly from Kenny.
  4. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

New Spotted Leopard pair from Winson Lau My little girl at her first show-1st place solid My new Tony Tan Galaxy Turq male...this fish is HUGE These guys are enjoying their new 125g tank for a while before moving into the new 210g
  5. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

Carnation & Checkerboard Pigeon pair WRIGGLERS Spotted Leopard with eggs Ricky Lim Leopard Snakeskins
  6. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

Couple of updated pics on the rays. This is the skinny ray I recieved. Group photo. :) My retic had to get in on the pics also.
  7. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

8. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

I have a few more new guys..a couple of blue diamonds from Kenny. And 4 new Piwowarski discus...2 browns and 2 cobalts. They are a bit different than the asians I'm used to at this size. I will get pics posted soon.
  9. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

10. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

Some new additions.
  11. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

12. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

13. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

Some familiar faces growing up.
  14. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

Thanks Paul. :) And yes they are wish I would have found them years ago and buying from Kenny just sweetens the deal. Can't find a nicer guy anywere. Never had a seller before try and talk me out of buying a discus because he didn't think it was up to his standards. Just love the man. Won't go...
  15. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

This is one of the little girls when I 1st got her. She made alot of progress in a short time. Couple days. 2 weeks later.
  16. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

Ok so not a discus but they are so adorable.
  17. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

18. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

19. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

More shipments they all blur together lol. Alot of them have grown so much so fast.
  20. TNTDiscus

Discus pics

I wanted to share some of my discus. Unfortunately I dont have many pics of my earlier discus except my 1st breeding pair. Discus keeping for me has come a long way in terms of care. Learn as you live right. I have had the fortune to aquire some nice perhaps not show quality fish along the way...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store