Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. jared185

Help I have ick

Yeah I think so to and thanks for all the replies I hope I don't lose any fish but it seems like my hands are tied BC hypo salinity is what I usually do but I can't now that It has corals what a bummer Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. jared185

Tank stocking suggestions

Man I'd say get some African cichlids they are beautiful and pretty Hardy but are aggressive and they are not hard to find even Walmart carries them Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. jared185

re did 10g came out amazing!!!!

I'm into saltwater but I love the redo very nice Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. jared185

Help I have ick

And yes I have tested the water parameters and I can't remember an exact number but they all were very good Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. jared185

Help I have ick

Personally I'd sell the hippo tang but unfortunately my wife wont let it go she's in love with it Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. jared185

Help I have ick

OK here's an update I got home from work and started mixing their food with garlic only 3 fish has shown the parasite now the fish are clear of the parasite it was showing on them about 8 hours or less in total now theirs no sign Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. jared185

Help I have ick

I mean I added macro algea to the refugium Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. jared185

Help I have ick

Well the tangs I have are extremely small and I have a 180 gallon to but I have some mean fish in it so I was going to get the tang to grow a lil and put him in there all the fish I have in the 55 are small extremely small and I have a lot of live rock and hiding places and I have a 25 gallon...
  9. jared185

Help I have ick

I have a 55 gallon with a yellow tang I have a percula clown leopard wrasse cinnamon clown pink skunk clown regal tang green chromis domino damsel lizard blenny several crabs 2 anemones snails Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. jared185

Help I have ick

I have zoanthids Xenia colt coral plate coral mushrooms Kenya tree and I can't take them out of my tank BC I have no other tank for them they are all attached to large pieces of live rock Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. jared185

Help I have ick

Hello I have a reef tank that has gotten ick in it how do I treat them can I use copper with corals help me Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. jared185

Any JBJ Nano Cube 28G Quad CF owners?

I have one its OK but the problem is its small so not very much you can do with it I mean its OK but very limited would make a good satellite tank Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. jared185

My new under construction reef tank

And yeah that I was going to change the background and your also probably right it'd look better if I moved the air pump Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. jared185

OK I am currently running a ecosystem pro 60 kit its a refugium protein Skimmer and wet/dry trickle filter all in one 2 750gph koralia powerheads 9w UV steralizer and marineland 48 inch led reef capable light that I'm testing out on corals and about 70-80 ponds of live rock Sent from my...
  15. jared185

I figured I'd share some pics of my reef aquarium only have 2 corals so far a colt coral and a brain coral any constructive criticism is welcome if it will help me in the making of the tank Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. jared185

Marineland reef capable led

Is this a good light fixture for corals I was thinking about doing mushrooms and soft corals any input Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. jared185

Coral help

The tank is a 55 gallon Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. jared185

Coral help

I was wondering I am new to corals so what's good for beginners I have a marineland reef capable led also how do I pit them in do I need to cement them to the rock or if I place them on bottom will they move to the place they like like an anemone Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using...
  19. jared185

Need reef help

I have a 55 gallon aquarium that is well established but not set up for corals until recently I just spent 1500 resetting it up so to speak so now here's the question What are good fish that I can put in there fish that are Hardy and also what about some good invertebrates. That could Co exist...
  20. jared185

Coral catfish

Is a 90 gallon aquarium big enough for 2 coral catfish Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store