Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. koi18

HELP! Painted Swordtail killed my Red Velvet Swordtail

i'll post a vid in a while.
  2. koi18

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/102883361793915021701/albums/5758236404509965505 i'm a loser at taking pics so please bear with me. lol!
  3. koi18

i've got a 50g planted tank.
  4. koi18

I've got 5 swordtails in my tank. 2 Red velvet ones and 3 painted Swords (2 males and 3 females). yesterday i saw that the female Red velvet had its tail nipped terribly and was dying i tried to rescue it but failed. And just this morning as i was looking at my tanked i found out that the...
  5. koi18

HELP! 40 gallon planted community tank

so this is what i've been working on this past months..instead of going with the stocklist that i initially wanted; i bought 15 neons, 6 corys, added my 2 swordtails, and the 15 danios that i started the tank with (sad to say some are starting to die, infact there are only 6 of them now) i've...
  6. koi18

***Please Help: High Nitrites and Nitrates Fish-In Freshwater Cycle***

just keep doing the water changes consistently bro.. and things will just turn out.. i suggest that you take out the decorations and have live plants instead.. like what was said here in the previous posts; they take in nitrates which can help your tank go through the cycle.. don't give up...
  7. koi18

***Please Help: High Nitrites and Nitrates Fish-In Freshwater Cycle***

try to do 60-80% of water change every week or 50% every other day.. i did this to my 50gal and all my danios survived the cycle and i now have agood community living in my tank.
  8. koi18

CALMING FISH IN TANKS?

I found out that my fish gets easily startled and start hiding when i look at my tank. how can i get them to be more calm and not be crazy scared when a person comes near them?
  9. koi18

so will the stocklist that i have given not work?
  10. koi18

i cycled my tank with danios that's why i'm building a stocklist around them cause i think i have gotten a bit attached to them. lol
  11. koi18

if i go with this stocklist can i add the tetras or not?
  12. koi18

thanks for your response! how bout this list? 1- Angelfish 1-Bolivian Ram 13- Zebra Danio 10- Rummynose Tetra 6- Panda/Albino/Sterbai Cory
  13. koi18

i've been looking and reading files in the internet and i came up with this stocklist: 15 zebra danios 12 cardinal tetras 10 rosy barbs and i guess some few bottom dwellers. is this stocklist ok? can i still add more?
  14. koi18

DIY co2 reactor advice

whoooah! that IS awesome man! is it ok if i use an airstone as a diffuser or will it lead up to problems with my tank?
  15. koi18

40g Stocklist suggestions

ok. so should i stock the tetras first before i put in the angels? my tank is still in its first week of its cycle. do you have any other suggestions for me based on my current stocklist?
  16. koi18

40g Stocklist suggestions

so here's my stocklist for my 40g: 10 Cardinal Tetras 4 Ottos 5 Female Bettas can i still add more? i was thinking of having angelfish. suggestions and advices are very much welcome. thanks!
  17. koi18

a ram is a cichlid right? can they be mixed with the bettas?
  18. koi18

DIY co2 reactor advice

can you post a pic of it? so i can see how i can incorporate the powerhead with the tubes and everything.. some of the things i have read says that you don't need a pump for it... another question: do i need it in my tank if they're only water sprites and java ferns?
  19. koi18

ok. so what other fish should i stock my tank with?
  20. koi18

if i add 4 Discus will they have a problem with the bettas or am i overstocking my tank with their addition? coz i think the minimum tank for discus' are 40g...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store