Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. moreno50

Newbie feeding ?

When can i start giving my African cichlids other thing to eat right now they eat flakes but i want something that will get them bigger their jutting juveniles right now Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. moreno50

Newbie here tank setup

Here are some of my fish i have 6 mix African cichlid here's some pix not to good can any body id any for me thanks Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. moreno50

Newbie here tank setup

Hello everyone im new to the cichlid scene but i have been doing lots of research and reading and been learning a lot . :confused: i think lol but here's what i got so far what u think . Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. moreno50

A few question

I was wondering how many cichlid would fit in my 50 gallon and can i mix them with some other fish Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. moreno50

Noob needs help?

Im.not going with a overflow box because moneys a little tight right now. Me and my wife just bought a house and she just gave birth to my baby boy so im trying to to as much diy stuff as possible . Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. moreno50

Noob needs help?

Hello everybody im new to the fourm and also new to the saltwater tank . But my question is this i have a 50 gal tank i wanted to do a Diy pvc overflow but unsure what size to go with to get good gph . Is 3/4 pvc good or should j go bigger please help if you have pictures of uses i would love to...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store