Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Madcichlidskill

FS Anyone in Fresno CA wants to buy daphnia and microworms.

Hyea I you feed brine shrimp to Bettas to it cause bloating idk tho but becuz I'm only 14 lol Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. Madcichlidskill

Coo coo im Hmong as well hmoob yaj Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. Madcichlidskill

Sweet thts awesome pm me ur address cuz my crow tail betta frys about to hatch tommorrow and all I have to feed them is microworms because I heard brineshrimp cause Bloating so I prefer the natural choice daphnia Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. Madcichlidskill

Are you willing to trade fish of daphnia cuz I also live in Fresno Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. Madcichlidskill

Hello newbie here from fresno CA

Wassup Fresno rites here too n imma hmpng Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. Madcichlidskill

Too old to breed (kissing gouramis)

I know the tank is too small so imma try to get a 75 gallon just for them 2 Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. Madcichlidskill

Thier being Housed in a 30 gallon tank I'm going to add more plants so which type of plants should I get? I currently have java fern, sword plants and idk what else to get Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. Madcichlidskill

I'm sure but my new kissing gouramis are around 6 inces and are told from the owner they're 4-5 years old and I know they can live long but..... I think the male is chasing the female around like breeding behavior so please help me Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. Madcichlidskill

Help my Bolivian Rams!!

I'm not sure whats wrong with my Bolivian Rams but idk what it is because theirs These things sticking out thier vents but they can poop and all and they seem just fine with my kissing gouramis for almost 2 months know but nothings wrong with them so idk is it bad I'm not sure if they're male or...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store