Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. K

Is my Synodontis Cat or my Pelco eating my Neons???

i got a syno, it looks kinda like a placo does, but has longer barbels, 3 sets to be exact, 1 set is "feathered", my syno doesent eat any of my small fish, (hes triple their size, and could easly fit them in his mouth) i had 3 pictus's at one point, they ate all my zebra dainos in one night...
  2. K

shrimp or crayfish

is their any FW shrimp or crayfish that are good for a community setting? i was thinking something like a bamboo shrimp, had a fiddler crab but had to give him away because the tank is not brackish (was a Christmas gift), so was thinking about FW crawfish, knowing how aggressive lobsters are...
  3. K

some fish questions - rainbows, butterflys, killies, silver dollors

a few questions 1) i have a butterfly fish that has been doing good (nock on wood), he loves the food i feed my tank (a mix of grasshooper, regular flake, vegie flake, bloodworm, catfish wafers, baby river shrimp (i know to mix to provide for everything), the only problime with him is the blind...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store