Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. B

Hello! New here and having some problems with my tank--(African cichlids inside)

Yea it seems like the consensus is I need a bigger tank soon though. I want to go to a 70 at some point so I think that's the next step. How many cichlids could I do with a 70 gallon. Also I take It that with a 70 it wouldn't give me the same kind of issues I'm experiencing now.
  2. B

Hello! New here and having some problems with my tank--(African cichlids inside)

O wow. Yea mine are not near as big as that. The biggest is maybe 5 inches at max. We chose some of the smaller ones but they are noticeably bigger than orignally obviously. The water is a cloudy kind of white right now. I'll keep up with the water changes then
  3. B

I tested the water today and the only thing that's a little off is that it is somewhat acidic and the nitrate level is slightly off but it's not bad. However I see what you all are saying about the fish to tank size ratio. Is there anything I can do to help until I get a bigger tank? Should I...
  4. B

Hello! Im not new to forums, but I am young and somewhat of a rookie when it comes to fish. Im a car guy from the time I was young and spend lots of money there. However i've always loved aquariums, I guess who doesnt? My first one was a 25 gallon with regular community fish. My ex now has that...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store