Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. C

new fish!

Okay I tested today and the water is good and okay the clown has dug about 6 holes now and okay how long do you think before the sandstorms subside and okay if I have 6 months until anemones then I have plenty of time to think about lighting and what I can do I really want corals but I dont want...
  2. C

new fish!

Okay yeah I will be careful about that thank you for the info and yeah once I add the live rock slowly I will wait another week or two to add another fish thanks Sent from my Nexus S 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. C

new fish!

Yeah I'm going to keep up on things and I'm getting more live rock after the first of April so in a few days and yeah that's what my friend that works at the lfs said that I need to wait at the minimum a week to add anything else to the tank and **** even if I got a t5 light the blue one I could...
  4. C

new fish!

Yes he is very dark almost completely black and he hasn't changed yet so that's good to know thank you for the info do you know if he will stop digging holes? Sent from my Nexus S 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. C

new fish!

hey guys i picked up 4 hermit crabs a few days ago along with a bunch of established filtration rings from one of their big reef tanks and then went today and had my water tested there and got back 0 ammonia 0 nitrites and 10 nitrates so i got a clarkii clown today and he is really neat only...
  6. C

new salt setup

Okay yeah I'm not going to base it all off that one test I will keep testing for a while and I got it from a lfs for 30 bucks I'm gunna go back after the 1st and get 30 more dollars worth and yeah I am really liking the salty side I found a feather duster yesterday in the rock I'm pretty happy...
  7. C

new salt setup

Yeah I understand where you are coming from I did a test today and read 0 ammonia 0 nitrites and 20 nitrates what does this mean? Sent from my Nexus S 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. C

feather duster question?

Okay thanks for the answers guys yeah I dont want to cut the rock so I will just leave him be there is a few more of those tubes on some other rocks could those be some also that I just haven't seen come out yet? Or could they just be dead ones? I hope they reproduce because they are awesome...
  9. C

feather duster question?

hey guys i know the picture is impossible to see it but i saw a feather duster in this hole and i am almost 100% positive it is a feather duster but its inside the hole and i was wondering if it will ever move i want to be able to see it so what do you guys think
  10. C

120 Gallon Saltwater Tank Questions

just to give you an idea i just spent $150 on my 30 gallon and i got a discount on the live rock and fish so a 120 is going to be alot i would love to turn my 150 into a salt but i wouldnt be able to afford that right now maybe start smaller or lay out the cash good luck!
  11. C

new salt setup

Okay so ill wait until I get the rest of my rock then get some hermits any other cuc I can get and yeah I'm loving it already I've always been a freshwater guy but got this tank for free so figured what the hell I think I want to go with a reef tank once I get the tank all cycled and established...
  12. C

new salt setup

hey guys im new to AC i have a MFK account but it seems like there are more saltwater people over here but anyways i just got my first saltwater tank setup a few days ago and figured i would post some pictures up im cycling the tank right now with the green chromis and after my tank is cycled i...
  13. C

Some random pics..

wow your tank is gorgeous love your setup hope mine looks half as good as that someday haha how big is your tank?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store