Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. S

WTB Tiger Endlers shipped to 85323

how many do you have. How much would shipping be?
  2. S

WTB Tiger Endlers shipped to 85323

Hello, looking for some tiger endlers. Please let me know what kind you have and for how much. pictures would be nice as well. Thanks
  3. S

WTB WTB an adult female angelfish pick up or shipping to 85323

Hello everybody. I have two albino angelfish in my aquarium and I believe they are both males. They are constantly fighting and I can see their tubes underneath them. They seem to look like the males tubes. Hoping to find a female adult preferably lighter color or black. hoping to pick up as i...
  4. S

Does anybody know how much electricity a two output air filter pump costs?

p.s. if only i had a bigger room haha i think i am addicted as i have 11 tanks in one room hahaha oops. well one is a tortoise tank
  5. S

how do you lower nitrates?

I am trying to converte it to a shrimp tank but they are still too high. I will keep up with the water changes a few times more this week. My other shrimp tanks have 0 nitrites and about 10 nitrates. so hoping that i can fix this problem soon
  6. S

how is my tank? what should i change?

Really nice and i agree a dark background will make it more beautiful.
  7. S

Thanks guys. I did do a water change last week but assume it was not enough , I will do a 40 percent water change in the morning to the new tanks and measure the nitrate levels in the afternoon. Hoping it all evens out before my fish arrive. thanks
  8. S

770 Gallon Community Tank

I envy you lol
  9. S

Does anybody know how much electricity a two output air filter pump costs?

Hello and I just set up 5 tanks in my parents loft upstairs and right away my mother seems to get on me about how much the bill will be, even tho i use natural lighting and just two air filter pumps. Since i live at home (college student) i was wondering does anyone know how much these little...
  10. S

Feeding Time!

big snails lol ready to eat
  11. S

FS Longfin albino bristlenose trio p/u only 15357

if only you were near by.... Ive been wanting some of those for the longest time. anyways good luck
  12. S

lol thanks, My fire reds are fine and growing fast. will probably have some more ready when your tank is up and running again. thanks
  13. S

thank you guys. I was told before to do water changes. this is a new tank and was wondering why it was so high.
  14. S

kind of a dumb question but how do you lower the nitrates in your aquarium. It is currently ar 40 ppm. my nitrites are 0 but nitrates are kinda high. the tank has been cycling for a month now with fish but still. please help thanks
  15. S

WTB WTB Long fin plecos shipped to 85323

are your blue eyes albino? also where in peoria are you located at? thanks
  16. S

Harvest time...

haha looks like there having a lazy day lol
  17. S

WTB WTB: Albino longfin plecos. shipped to 85323

okay thank you i will ask. still looking
  18. S

WTB WTB: Albino longfin plecos. shipped to 85323

Hello, i am stilll looking for some long fin albino plecos. Looking for at least 6-10 hoping to find someone with a good deal. please let me know if you have any. thanks.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store