Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. japbart

Other fish in my convict tank?

If you keep all females there's a small chance that two females will pair up and spawn. The eggs won't be fertilized but you will still get the aggression of a spawning pair. Females might be better even if they become aggressive because they're smaller. Sent from my iPhone using...
  2. japbart

FS Marimo Moss Balls

If you're located in SoCal I wanna pick some up. If not I would like to get 6 Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. japbart

Other fish in my convict tank?

On a 40 breeder you wouldn't be able to keep them with any other cichlids. Unless you do 1 con and 1 FM of the same sex (or either sex if you want hybrids). I kept my marbled cons before with some buenos aires tetras. These fish can take a beating and they're fast. I only added target fish cause...
  4. japbart

55 Gallon Community tank, compatibility check.

I say your stock is fine. Put the fish in and observe your turtles reaction. Move either if needed. Although I think the rose lines will get too big for the 55. If you have enough space to move either the fish or turtle around then I don't see anything that would stop you. I've kept fire mouths...
  5. japbart

Looking for schooling fish for 37g?

I have pencil fish. They're really cute and fast enough not to get eaten by the angel Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. japbart

FS Shrimp Colony, Duluth, MN, Shipping or pick- up

Im interested in getting some shrimps!!!! Cherry shrimps in particular.... Can u message me please!!! 310-890-3083 Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. japbart

FREE FREE: Aquarium Bladder Snails to Good Home

I would've grabbed them. I'm in 90020 Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. japbart

Thinking about a 75gallon

A 75 is just wider that a 55 right? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. japbart

FS Tanks, equipment and rocks - Mostly PU onless specificed - seal beach CA 90740

Pics of the 50g, acrylic and 30g? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. japbart

Cryptoheros nanoluteus

Whered u get them Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. japbart

cichlids and gouramis. can I mix?

I keep a pair of cons with some honey dwarf gouramis and I think about 20 cories. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. japbart

FS Lots of discus, 20 gallon tall tank, neons, elec blue rams, 500 watt heater SOCAL P/U

What generic brand? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. japbart

FS 2 fully stocked tanks - 29 and 20 long - PU only - Santa Rosa CA

I'm just interested in the multies Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. japbart

125 gallon aquarium

I'll do a pair of jags or Freddie's. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. japbart

can i put 2 55 gallons on a 180 gallon stand temporarily?

I had a stand for a 90g but I only put two 10g's on it. Definitely works for me cause it's two little tanks. I can even add another 10 but I don't need to yet. Idk about two 55's on a stand for a 180. I wouldn't do it myself but if you have enough support then do it. Sent from my iPhone using...
  16. japbart

The Convicts(?) or Maybe Honduran Red Points?

That's their breeding dress. Hrps show full stripes when in Breeding mode. When their fry got eaten their stripes disappeared. Also, the substrate doesn't show how blue they are. I used to have black sand in this tank and let me tell you the blue on these two were outrageous. Substrate ...
  17. japbart

WTB WTB young albino kribensis pair

This is my albino male. I prefer them cause the red they show is more prominent. OP- contact aquarium city. They have it. I might just get an albino female for my male. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. japbart

The Convicts(?) or Maybe Honduran Red Points?

The females are cons 100%. The male might have a little hrp in him. Here's a vid of my hrp pair for comparison. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAzsHXclKrU&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. japbart

WTB WTB young albino kribensis pair

Search aquarium city. They have some albino kribs in there. I think they're in the valley. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. japbart

My 10g snail battleground

I started with just 2 snails. The population literally exploded within a week. Idk what happened. These guys grow like weed and it's crazy. The mts are trying to catch up cause I'm seeing more baby mts in the sand now. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store