Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. T

20 Gallon - Paludarium Cork Scape - Build Thread

Love your tank. For a very newby can you explain your reasoning behind the cork rather than using styro. Doesn't it leach into the water. I'm just starting to prepare my tank for mudskippers. Also your drip. I want a waterfall over the b ack of my tank but a lightweight flow over the whole...
  2. T

Setting up Blogs

I'm new to this site and although I found the tutorial on blogs I can't find the 'options' to get any further. Help would be appreciated. Thanks Tikvah
  3. T

my african mudskippers !

Hi I am just starting to get my tank ready for Indian Dwarf mudskippers. How are yours doing now. What advice would you give for someone just starting. Tikvah. PS your English is great
  4. T

A very new Newbi

Hi everyone some years ago I saw African Mudskippers in my local fish shop and was instantly hooked. I went several times to see them and was totally mesmerised by them. :hypnotized: I knew I didn't have the time for them but decided when I retired they would be my new hobby. Well I have...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store