Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. H

GOT SOME FISH TODAY! :)

I would rather spend the money on fish. But I get the money for prom only...but oh well... i will get my other fish soon...
  2. H

OH YA! 140 would be way better spent on fish. Heck I got my 75 gallon for my turtles for only 80 brand new.
  3. H

Yah. And they are having chaperones stay after because they are not lettin anyone rent a room. OH... And it is a very expensive hotel... One that has had a lot of celebrities stay in it.
  4. H

Well, I am actually not allowed to get a job right now. I am a senior and am involved a lot in music and I have a nine year old sister so whenever I am not at school or some sort of rehearsal I am babysitting. Our prom is at a hotel... Way too expensive but whatever.
  5. H

I went to my lfs today and bought some fish for my 45 gallon. Today I only had a little bit of money but i bought 5 (red eye tetras) and 3 blue platies for my tank. In a couple weeks after they have all set in I am hoping to purchase a couple gbrs. I hate the money issue... I am having to...
  6. H

My search for a bigger tank continues(VENTING, sorry)

My CL has a 4 gallon for 45...wow...
  7. H

Michigan

I live in Lake Orion which is right next to Auburn Hills. I used to live by lansing and went to Preuss when it was in Haslett and not Old Lansing. I love that store though!
  8. H

Hobbies(other than fish keeping)

I personally love performing. I play Tuba, French Horn, Baritone and Bass Trombone. I also enjoy soccer and running.
  9. H

45 gallon stocking

I have a whisper 40 and another kind that came with it when i got it that filtered it out extremely well with a full sized goldfish.... it has quite a few plants in it now hoping to get more soon.
  10. H

Convict Cichlid Breeding

I have seen convicts kill full grown oscars and plenty other large agressive cichlids... I would be more concerned for the Jack Dempsey than the convicts
  11. H

45 gallon stocking

I have a 45 going through cycling right now...and am trying to get some stocking ideas. I want sort of an Amazon community tank with a few larger show fish... I would appreciate any suggestions thanks! I am a huge fan of angel fish...but i dont know how well they would work in there. i also...
  12. H

Sand in a 45 gallon

Ok..THANKS!
  13. H

Sand in a 45 gallon

Ok...How would you go about adding the water back to help keep it from stirring up the other sand?
  14. H

Warning - dogs and small children....

That is so adorable!
  15. H

Sand in a 45 gallon

ok...thanks..its been a day but it hasnt cleared up yet
  16. H

Sand in a 45 gallon

Ok...so i put aquarium safe sand in my 45 gallon aquarium and i cant seem to get the water to clear up.. the sand just stays floating... how do i get it to clear or will it just do it?
  17. H

45 stocking africans

sry didnt know that i had already posted one like this......
  18. H

45 gallon stocking idea (malawi)

oh and what kind of things do i need to do to the water and the aquarium to make it really nice for them? (such as decor, substrate etc.)
  19. H

45 gallon stocking idea (malawi)

how do u tell the sex in yellow labs?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store