Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. B

Starting tips for Red Cherry Shrimp

This. Cherry shrimp will try to blend in to darker substrate, so their color will be more vivid.
  2. B

Freshwater crabs

If you could breed thai microcrabs, I imagine you'd make a good bit of money by selling them.
  3. B

New Ghost Shrimp

I've never had much luck with ghost shrimp. I got some shipped to me once. All of them were missing limbs because they just attacked each other the whole time. Not only that, but they didn't last long. They were the only things in the tank and still were gone within a week.
  4. B

Gammarus (Scuds) in RCS 5g?

Just so you know, once scuds are introduced to a tank, they're near impossible to get rid of. I had them in my 75 gallon. Broke it down, emptied it out and started over. Scuds manages to get back in. Not sure if it was on plants or anything else. But like i said, they're really hard to...
  5. B

Pursuit of Crayfish!

I actually collected my own. Even the smallest creeks can be home to crayfish.
  6. B

The Nepa Chinensis Hoff Hunting

I'm not going to lie: that thing scares me. Awesome camera work though.
  7. B

Vampire shrimp info

Are you goign to try to breed them?
  8. B

crawfish id

Most of the LFS's in my area never have a detailed species description for crayfish. It'll just say "blue lobster" or something like that. Just be careful as they can get relatively big in a short period of time. I bought one once and had to give it back to the store a few months later...
  9. B

First Invert tank :D

I have some pygmy cories with red cherry shrimp. They seem to do well with each other.
  10. B

Declawed crayfish compatability

Personally I'd be worried about the african dwarf frog. Pretty sure the crayfish would hurt/kill/eat it if the crayfish gets the chance.
  11. B

Deformity or Injury?

I always assumed that fish with that bent spine/TB look, that it had to do with inbreeding or poor genetics. I agree with jpappy789. Feed it well and keep an eye on it to see if it improves.
  12. B

FS F.S. Fire Red, Blue Pearl Shrimps, Black Mascow & Green Guppies Shipped 85323

I sent you a pm. Let me know if you didn't get it.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store