Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. C

wtb:mag 12

want to buy a mag 12 in good condition.
  2. C

crushed coral w/ a plenium?

allmyfish are babies all my fish are babies still and i am in the process of building a bigger tank. btw none of my fish are fighting etc and half are being held for a friend i just wanted the plenium question answered thank you for you input.
  3. C

Protein Skimmers?

CPR THE CPR BAK-PAK SKIMMER IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE IT ALSO HAS A BIO FILTER THAT IS BUILT INTO IT. IT RUNS ABOUT 100-130 DOLLARS AND IS RATED FOR TANKS UP TO 60 GALLONS
  4. C

sw fish 4 sale

i am selling 1 dogface puffer-$25 1 yellow tang- $10 1 yellow eye tang- $10 1 snowflake eel- $15 1 niger trigger- $15 will sell in area of wichita, kansas only to a good home.all fish are in great condition! ALL GONE - BACK TO LFS
  5. C

powerhead

no air needed i had that same ? when i hooked mine up but my trusted lfs said to just unhook the diffuser cause you didn't want all the bubbles
  6. C

my 55g FOWLR

my 55g reef(was fowlr) Tank / filtration/ lights 1-55g glass tank 1- Whisper 30-60 filter 1- CPR Bak-Pak protein skimmer w/ bio filtration 1- 48" doble tube strip light w/ 1 40w day and 1 40w actinic 1- 300w heater 1- grounding probe 1- 1160gph powerhead 35 lbs LR FISH: 12(alot)...
  7. C

crushed coral w/ a plenium?

I currently have a 55g FOWLR tank. My problem is I have a nitrate reading of about 80ppm. My nitrite's are non existint and ther is no noticeable ammonia. I have been reading about plenium systems and the Jaubert method but i get the impression you need to use live sand. I guess my question...
  8. C

looking for pc

i'm looking for 2 36" 2x55 pc strip light enclosures for my tank. i would also take any retro kits or working parts.
  9. C

Keeping My Caulerpa Fourishing

try this try using aragamilk to keep you coral and coralline algae growing
  10. C

What will aid my Live Rock?

i use aragamilk i use aragamilk to stimulate my LR. It is like popeyes spinach for my LR.
  11. C

Denver @ tanks must go

how much for 110 how low are you willing to go for the 110? i'll give you 150 for it and 200 if you meet me halfway...i live in wichita kansas
  12. C

Lighting for sale or trade

still for sale? are the 36" retro kits still for sale and are the power compacts?how much?
  13. C

Need a list of good books

good book Saltwater aquariums for dummies is a good,easy to understand quick reference book for sw tanks. it includes compatability, disease id, etc.
  14. C

H.O.T. protein skimmer suggestions

cpr bak pak i have a 55g and i use the cpr bak-pak 2 on my tank. it is an excellent skimmer and it also has a bio filter setup. runs about 125-150 and is very simple to install. i highly recommend it. you can find one online at petsolutions.com
  15. C

diy pc setup

are the kits from ah supply cheaper are the kits from ah supply cheaper then buying the components individually?
  16. C

diy pc setup

i am interested in doing a power compact setup for a 125 gal . does anybody have any ideas on how cost-effective it would be and plans for doing it. I want to do the hood and wiring myself. any info would be greatly appreciated! (i am wanting to probably run 4 x 96 watt)
  17. C

building a tank

thankx for your advice if i were to build it with just the front panel showing would it still be cheaper to just buy one?
  18. C

big fish tank for cheap...philadelphia area

how much how much are you wanting for your tank? is there a stand :confused:
  19. C

how much how much are you wanting for your tank? is there a stand
  20. C

how much how much are you wanting for your tank? is there a stand
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store