Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. W

Perfecto 220gal tank and stand for sale

I have a 1 month old Perfecto 220 gal tank and Perfecto black cabinet stand for sale.The tank includes the glass tops and that is it.The tank is set up and has marine fish in it currently.I want $500 firm for the tank,glass tops and black cabinet stand. No deals No trades I am in Laurel Maryland.
  2. W

2 Brand New in wrapper Perfecto 220 gal w/stands

Thanks a lot for your post war monger.Thanks also for your purchase.I hope you enjoy the tank.Let me know when you get it all set up.I'd like to see what you put in it.I take it you made it back home safely.I know the tank broke your back getting it into your house.:) And PS I will love to...
  3. W

No REASONABLE cash offer refused
  4. W

New price $850 for each combo
  5. W

Both tanks are still available. Email sent
  6. W

WANTED-150+ gallon tank MARYLAND

I am in MD and i have 2 brand new perfecto 220 gal combos.Let me know if you are interested.
  7. W

Thank you dodgefreak. At least someone has some logic.I know what I have is very reasonable. And zooyork, its 1 FX5 with the tank.
  8. W

New deal I will also throw in a brand new in box Fluval FX5 cannister filter with the tank,stand combo. Same price
  9. W

I am not here to go back and forth over who can get what ,for cheaper where.I stated what I have,that is my firm price.You want to buy it ,let me know.You don't want it,keep it moving.
  10. W

Like I said,show ME where you can get that? I am sure someone has gotten a Ferrari for $500 some where,BUT what is the average retail price you will pay for what I have???? I know what stores sell 220's for and my price isnt unreasonable.
  11. W

Show me where you can get a 220 gal tank,top,lights and stand for $500.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store