Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. ChileRelleno

Most aggressive cichlid.

You should be walking away from replying to people's five yr'ol postings....
  2. ChileRelleno

Most aggressive cichlid.

Your first post is in reply to a five (5) year old thread? Gravedigging in the extreme... Nice. :rolleyes:
  3. ChileRelleno

Tankmates for Flowerhorns

Do you realize you just dug up a 6yr'ol thread? I just have to wonder.
  4. ChileRelleno

i feel bad

Seriously? :eek:
  5. ChileRelleno

Oscar Tankmates

And 5gals less worth of bio-load. We're talking bare bones minimum here, not good, ideal or great... Cramped & messy.
  6. ChileRelleno

Oscar eggs?

LMFAO! You do realize that you just replied to a post that is 4.5 years old? :thud:
  7. ChileRelleno

AC'S Oscar Club..........

Allanon & Padashar, peaceful cohabiters of my 75gal. Allanon, male (observed vent extended), Red Tiger Oscar (Astronotus ocellatus) Acquired Dec 18th 2004, approx 2" total length Currently approx 12." total length Padashar, female, Green Severum (Heros severus) Acquired Oct 5th 2006...
  8. ChileRelleno

Oscar and Pleco... Need Feedback

I've a adult O and Sev in my 75gal, filtration is two AC110s and a Cascade 1200. I have to do weekly 75%+ PWCs and bi-weekly filter maintenance to keep NO3 below 40ppm. The Sev is no where, no how, near as big and messy as the L-001 Gold Spot Pleco will be. L-001, just like the vast majority...
  9. ChileRelleno

Oscar Tankmates

55gal? What.... What do you think you have there, a public aquarium? Nothing should go into a 55gal with a Oscar, it will barely be big enough for the Oscar when full grown. Seriously, nothing. And I hope you have some really good filtration, and are willing to do 75% PWCs weekly, cause your...
  10. ChileRelleno

Stuck on Corydoras ID...

Thnx for the replies peeps... I looked at C. melanistius many times and there were many inconsistencies, e.g. in melanistius the eye-stripe continues thru the eye, the saddle tapers towards the dorsal, the spots are much smaller/random, the tail isn't significantly spotted/barred... Granted...
  11. ChileRelleno

Stuck on Corydoras ID...

Thanks, but definitely not False Julii aka C.trilineatus... Not even close :rolleyes:
  12. ChileRelleno

Stuck on Corydoras ID...

I picked up two nice looking Corydoras yesterday, I looked for more of this variety and will pickup a couple more to round out the shoal when they get some in a shipment. Anyways, I can't settle on a positive ID :roll: :?: IMO the first three are the most likely candidates, what do ya'll...
  13. ChileRelleno

Betta dried up out of tank, lived.

@ Mr. Firemouth and others.... Why in hades are y'all responding to a thread who's last posting was in 2005?:huh: :confused: :rolleyes:
  14. ChileRelleno

Helicopter + ChileRelleno =

I'm a master rated skydiver, I hold a USPA D license, I've over 600 jumps... Alot??? Nah, I only do it on weekends and any other chance I get :rolleyes: Nope definitely not photochopped, why is it people see professional pics of unusaul things and the first thing I seem to hear is, "That's...
  15. ChileRelleno

Helicopter + ChileRelleno =

Me jumping a Sikorsky S-58T helicopter at the World Freefall Convention in Rantoul,IL 2004... YEEHAW!
  16. ChileRelleno

UV Sterilizer Question

I run my UV full time, nobody has ever given me a sound reason not to. I run a Coralife 9watt 3x Turbotwist on my 75gal.
  17. ChileRelleno

Pleco dietary needs...

........................................................................................................... Some of the members at www.monsterfishkeepers.com have contributed excellent replies to this article as posted/stickied there...
  18. ChileRelleno

A Tubiflex worm eating Pleco

See my stickied thread at the top of this forum...
  19. ChileRelleno

Discus are tougher than you think.

Wild caught Discus are rightfully notorious in their reputation as a demanding fish to care for, very intolerant of any water conditions not mimicing their natural habitat. Captive bred Disus on the other and are fairly tolerant but still demanding. Care must be taken with all wild caught vs...
  20. ChileRelleno

Fish information wanted

Pushr0d....... This thread is four (4) months old :rolleyes:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store