Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. FooF

large catfish in 55

i think a pair of eclipse cats (indian sun cats) would be great. i have a pair in my 130. i got them from wal-mart (yeah, i disgust me too) about a year ago when they were about an inch long and raised them in a 55 and then moved them into my 130 when they hit about 8". from what ive read they...
  2. FooF

Any experience with Giant Raphael catfish?

very cool fish. more pics! :)
  3. FooF

size/growth questions

some good points and comments indeed. i again apologize to those i may have offended. i would also like to say that again, i do respect the live of the fish i care for and do try to fix what may go wrong before it does, but sometimes it takes trial and error. as it stands, i know its pretty...
  4. FooF

size/growth questions

all good my man. thanks :)
  5. FooF

size/growth questions

well, i thought i had cleared the bumblebee issue up with pointing towards a south american, wich could mean he's nearly full grown. hmm...
  6. FooF

LOUD fish

my banjo cats sqeuak at me when i uproot them to vac the gravel :)
  7. FooF

size/growth questions

agreed, i do plan to have a 500g built within a few years (sooner if funds allow) but at present time, i live in an apartment and 130 is pushing it ;) if problems should arise, i will distribute the agressors amongst the other tanks available.
  8. FooF

size/growth questions

oh, and just for those concerned, i DO infact care about my fish, and dont at all agree with the "theyre just fish" people. a few other notes on my views of whats been discussed so far: tetras to me are decoration. the smaller emp's may become food for the barbs. i didnt BUY them as food...
  9. FooF

size/growth questions

well, discus are a whole other boat. heh. alright, i understand the views the two of you are expressing a bit better now and i appriciate the concern and the sharing of knowledge. i still dont agree with all of it, but i do understand where youre coming from. my apologies for being rude...
  10. FooF

size/growth questions

i really wasnt looking for sarcasim, im not entierly sure what your point is though. have you tried these things or are you calling me out because of your own theorys? honestly im not trying to bash anyone or reject advice of those who are reasonable and dont just spit complete gibberish...
  11. FooF

LOUD fish

almost all of my botias are loud as heck. after i give them some shrip pellets i can hear them popping/clicking for a good 10 minutes. :)
  12. FooF

ELEPHANTNOSE info

pardon the he/she mixup, my bad.
  13. FooF

size/growth questions

oh, and just on a side note, in my humble oppinion... you seem to know absolutely nothing about fish. i dont think youre fit to handle a guppy in a lake. but thanks for your coments.... friggin idiot. the two things that bothered me most, i WILL point out. goldfish are coldwter fish because...
  14. FooF

size/growth questions

i think i just died... okay, theres just too much there for me to point out every bit of COMPLETE IDIOCY in that one, so i'll just ask one last time if anyone knows the growth rate of a lace cat, heh. thanks again. sheesh ~KM
  15. FooF

update on my Albino tiger oscer

hahaha!
  16. FooF

ELEPHANTNOSE info

tiger barbs are a problem in general, haha. Rylan, dont mind Puma, he seems to be in 'over helpful mode' today :)
  17. FooF

Quick question

:laugh: JERK!
  18. FooF

size/growth questions

honestly, i think alot of you are so eager to "help" that you miss 90% of anything anyone says. and as far as the compatability issue, where are you getting this? my water is clean. my goldfish has no problems with others... hes large enough that hes joined the school as a tinfoil barb. My...
  19. FooF

ELEPHANTNOSE info

wow, theyre only $15 here.:eek:
  20. FooF

Some pics of my newest fish Rhino Pleco!!!

awsome, i saw those on there a while back, cool fish :)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store