Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. avoxo

True or Myth?

Yes it is true, here is a link to take a good look at them. Goldfish Breeding Tubercles
  2. avoxo

Home Brewing

Hello and Happy New Year, is there any home brewers here at AC, either beer or wine? :soda:
  3. avoxo

55 gallon and twice a week water changes

Two maybe 3 tops for that size tank.
  4. avoxo

Any Fantasy Footballer's out there?

Thanks for the help, this is the last game for us this year and I am in the super.
  5. avoxo

Here is my team. Out of these players I can start 1 QB, 2 Rb's, 3 Wr/Te's, 1 K,1 D, which ones would you start. D. Culpepper (Min - QB) B. Roethlisberger (Pit - QB) D. Driver (GB - WR) R Ro. Smith (Den - WR) D. Jackson (Sea - WR) K. Colbert (Car - WR) A. Gates (SD - TE) D...
  6. avoxo

Just looking for some advice. It is play off time for my league and was hoping to get an edge on who I should start.
  7. avoxo

What kind of pellets for growing fish?

A low fat varied diet will help them grow.
  8. avoxo

describe yourself!!

Male 34 Head Clerk of a produce department North Providence, RI Married No kids yet 2 sisters, one brother Duck pin bowling, golfing, gardening, home improvement, texas holdem
  9. avoxo

Joke: What Grade????

Subject: What Grade???? > > A first-grade teacher, Ms Brooks, was having trouble with one of her >students. The teacher asked, "Harry, what's your problem?" > >Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the >3rd >grade and I'm smarter than she...
  10. avoxo

poison ivy....UGHHHHH!!!!

Hi Dangerdoll, I have never had any problems with poison ivy; I could walk through fields of it and never get it, until this year. I weed whacked a poison ivy plant and tried to pull the rest of it out by hand and paid for it dearly. I had a systemic reaction to it. Did all the home remedies...
  11. avoxo

Texas Holdem Poker

I have been watching poker on tv now for almost 2 years. I just started playing the game online and I am totaly hooked on it.
  12. avoxo

Ft. Lauderdale FL area Goldfish people?

I would love to have the fish but it is too long of a drive. Why are you giving up t goldfish??
  13. avoxo

Free krispy Kreams!

With all this talk about KK's today shall be the cheat treat day. I want to thank you all for helping push me in that direction. :D
  14. avoxo

Free krispy Kreams!

My sister lived in Georgia and ranted and raved about these donuts. She even brought some back one Thanksgiving and made a big deal about it (ho hum), they weren’t that good (cold). I am not a big donut eater but a KK opened up in RI about 1 1/2 ago, when I had my first free hot one off the...
  15. avoxo

Fancy Goldfish housing question

This is my first post in this thread and if you look back at all my other post concerning goldfish they all pretty much say the same thing. The right thing to do is to research the species that you want to keep and profoundly yes they should not be abused. Some people need reality check...
  16. avoxo

Cory, RTR, Peekaboo you are right in everything that you say but there are those of us who only have small tanks 10-55 gallon I have a 55. Most of us in here most likely fall into that category. Some of us do not have the luxury of having a pond or a 150 gallon tank (I would love a pound, or...
  17. avoxo

Sorry for the late response but a fancy that is 3 inches has more body mass than a common or commet of the same size. Where have you seen a commons/comets bought at a pet store get to 12-16 inches????
  18. avoxo

Is the fish 8 inches now? If you are looking at a LFS stock most of the times those will be runts. Don't get me wrong some of the fish will grow but to 8 inches, I doubt it. The more filtration that you have the better, fancy goldfish produce a lot of waste.
  19. avoxo

Hi kveeti, fancy goldfish should have a minimum 10 gallons per fish when they are small. When they become large, 3 inches and up they need triple to quadruple that amount. Does a calico cat look a common goldfish or a fancy? Commons or comets require a little less water but not much. Fancy...
  20. avoxo

Now here is a fun game

I work in a produce department at a super market and I know all the strange fruits and veggies. It guessed a durian in 19 questions and kumquat in 26. Pretty impressed.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store