Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. NDferro

Great Petco. Deal

Holly Crap! I Almost payed the amount for the versa top as i did for the tank thats really wroung
  2. NDferro

is he pulling my leg?

ive had a 40 gallon for 18 years org caulking
  3. NDferro

Great Petco. Deal

Yeah i got this tank to replace my 18 Yearold 40 gallon long this tank is so nice ill post pictures soon
  4. NDferro

Great Petco. Deal

The one here is just no bow fronts
  5. NDferro

Great Petco. Deal

yeah its a great deal
  6. NDferro

Great Petco. Deal

EVERYONE HURRY ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT IN THE SALE :dance2:
  7. NDferro

Great Petco. Deal

Atleast Someone Agrees
  8. NDferro

fixing a broken center brace

you can order a new brace well its the complete trim/brace i replaced one a few years ago
  9. NDferro

Great Petco. Deal

The deal is all tanks execpt bow-frounts even tho mine is a bow-frount its a corner so it made its way in to the sale
  10. NDferro

Great Petco. Deal

No in this area for this tank with stand would be $450
  11. NDferro

Great Petco. Deal

For my area thats a great deal its a All-Glass 54 Gallon Bow-Front Corner Oh and i'm a union employee i dont shop at hickmart Picture of tank from All-Glass Website
  12. NDferro

Great Petco. Deal

Petco Has There Tanks $1 Per Gallon Check Out This Deal I Got Tonight 54 Gallon Corner Tank
  13. NDferro

Hith Or An Oscar Bite ?

Yeah im keeping the tank very clean but the fish hasnt comeout in awhile where i can see it so no idea how its doing
  14. NDferro

Hith Or An Oscar Bite ?

i have and its looks a little like it and i have had fish with HITH before and they acted different
  15. NDferro

Hith Or An Oscar Bite ?

I Had my Geo- Sur- in a tank with an oscar that nipped at him from time to time as oscars do and im pretty sure that he got him right on the nose it kinda looks like HITH but ive never seen HITH that was the same on both sides like a mirror image the marks are the same on both sides heres a...
  16. NDferro

whats holding your tank up?

i have one of these stands for a 40 gallon long not that good on carpet it kinda sways back and forth
  17. NDferro

Neon Tetra V.s Sae

OK so maybe it wasnt the SAE i guess it was the bumblebee cat fish i had four neons last night now 0 no sign of them i guess the SAE just liked chaseing them
  18. NDferro

55 Gallon tank for $170, good deal?

I got my 55g got 89$ stand was 79$ hoods were free Marineland gives them to you when you buy a 55g filter was free heater was 19$ on-sale for a 300w neptune so 170 is'nt bad
  19. NDferro

how big a tank will my mom need?

OOOO.... Thats Funny HAHAHA!
  20. NDferro

what more can I add to my 2g?

It's a 2 Gallon take the fish out and insert flowers it's to small for any fish
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store