Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Tyler718

Oh no! What did I get myself into?

This is how I had it set up.
  2. Tyler718

Oh no! What did I get myself into?

Good find on this tank. I had the exact tank a few years back before it was broke while moving it across a couple of states. I bought it from pet smart. There is alot of room in this tank. Here is a the same tank with one of my kids in it. :D
  3. Tyler718

Penn State legendary coach Joe Pa has passed

"He was a great football coach who also inadvertantly ruined multiple boys lives" I had to really think about this one. He "inadvertantly" ruined boys lives over his love for his program. Really move one while everyone states he was the best thing in the world. He was far from it. He decided...
  4. Tyler718

Sure he wasn't the one hooking Sandusky up with the kids, but he knew and never acted when no one else would. So he had a moral failure on his part. Even though he would do speaking engagements about morality and ethics. In the end he had neither.
  5. Tyler718

meeting people from a fish store

"shes hard to read, some days very talkative other days the opposite"Welcome to the world of women. They are all like that no matter what they say. :D
  6. Tyler718

The State Police Chief, Frank Noonan, also did say in a press conference that he wasn't guilty of any crime, but did fail to meet moral obligations. So he knew and did nothing. By doing nothing he is an accomplice to the crime.
  7. Tyler718

I know that my opinion is not a popular one, but I do think he could have done more to protect them kids. Did he report Sandusky? Sure he did, but did he let him to still remain around the PSU program and be on the side lines with kids from the Second Mile club? Yes he did!!! If he knew that...
  8. Tyler718

They sure don't make them like they used to. I am not sure what went on with my typing earlier. That was terrible. :huh:
  9. Tyler718

I remember nursie and that avatar, but didn't remember together until you mentioned it. I Lady G's and assumed it was always hers when I saw the join date. I still wonds er what happened to the avatarsh the purple string.
  10. Tyler718

Craigslist Outrageousness

Woodbridge is only 20 minutes from my house. I need to jump in the car and buy this now. "T"
  11. Tyler718

IPhone app for aquaria central?

I suprised she hasn't chimed in already. Maybe she banned herself. :laugh: "T"
  12. Tyler718

Playoffs

I can't belive the Broncos won. :huh: Now I have to hear it at work tomorrow. Oh well!!!!
  13. Tyler718

Playoffs

Sorry about that. It was Lab Rat that liked them. LOL!!! "T"
  14. Tyler718

Playoffs

Your Saints pulled it of in the second half. Now I just want them to beat the Packers. "T"
  15. Tyler718

IPhone app for aquaria central?

Never heard of a Windows phone? You need to get out more often. LOL!!! This phone was handy with my old job just for the simple fact of it having Office on it. Now I no longer need it, my upgrade date won't get here soon enough.
  16. Tyler718

Playoffs

It is looking bad, but they are hanging in there though. I haven't given up on them yet.
  17. Tyler718

Playoffs

Sorry about that, buy you know you missed me? :grinno: Football is only for a few more weeks and wait till tomorrow when the Steelers play.
  18. Tyler718

Goldfish Salvation

I thought it was cool when I found it. I had to watch it a few times to see if wasn't actually using real fish. I have to say that I really like your new avatar. It looks really familar though. Is there something special behind it? ;) "T"
  19. Tyler718

Playoffs

If the Lions beat the Saints, I will be suprised. They beat them once already this year, but Dumikinsu (sp?) was suspended for that game. Either way the Saints will take this one.
  20. Tyler718

Playoffs

The Texans are going to play the Ravens. So the winner of the Steelers-Broncos play the Pats. So far things are going good for the Steelers. They are better off playing the Pats than the Ravens. "T"
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store