Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Rob24

How would I clean all this calcium buildup on my aquarium?

I also use vinegar. I take everything away from the tank. tear it apart, Put it in a bucket with an old powerhead (running) and let it work it's magic! Some times it takes a day or two for it all to come off. Rinse well, re assemble. No need to spend a bunch of money on specific fish tank...
  2. Rob24

FS Two fish tanks for sale LaCrosse, WI

Mods please delete this thread.
  3. Rob24

FS 55 and 37 Gallon cube LaCrosse, WI For sale

Two fish tanks First is a 55 gallon with African Mbuna Cichlids about 20 of them. Most are adult size. Several breeding pairs! The tank is made by All Glass, has glass tops, Two penguin 350 HOB filters, heater, black stand, nice aquascaping! Second is a 37 gallon Oceanic Cube I think it's a...
  4. Rob24

FS Two fish tanks for sale LaCrosse, WI

Two fish tanks First is a 55 gallon with African Mbuna Cichlids about 20 of them. Most are adult size. Several breeding pairs! The tank is made by All Glass, has glass tops, Two penguin 350 HOB filters, heater, black stand, nice aquascaping! Second is a 37 gallon Oceanic Cube I think it's a...
  5. Rob24

Penguin prices

Yeah it's a fair price. If you need alot of stuff you can get it cheaper online. IE combine shipping. If you can wait. Check the online stores like Big als online, pet solutions. ETC. They have sales on them all the time. I paid like 14 bucks a peice for mine. (with a rebate).
  6. Rob24

Wisconsin Minnesota stores

Gunner thanks for the work on Craigslist. YOu are right about the price. But I have been down that road already. All the people think they have gold! All of them are not willing to deal. I have called several ads and people wont budge.
  7. Rob24

Wisconsin Minnesota stores

I've been looking around for a while now. What are some stores that have decent prices on large tanks? (125 Plus) Willing to drive up to the Twin cites or even to Milwaukee.
  8. Rob24

Painting Aquarium

I used spray paint. I know first hand it would never be easy to get off. I would call up a few friends and take it outside and use spray paint.
  9. Rob24

Used Eheim Filter price

Well, im thinking if she threw out the hoses... What does that mean for the inside? Granted I am speculating as I sit in my chair and have not looked at these things.
  10. Rob24

Used Eheim Filter price

The only thing I based the price on was the completed auction list on Ebay. As we all know that changes daily. From everything I noticed it should be around 50 bucks. Im thinking the whole media section will need to be replaced on both filters.
  11. Rob24

Used Eheim Filter price

This from a gal on graigslist is this fair price? They are both used. ""eheim pro 3e model # 2076, and the other one is a eheim pro 2 filter model # 2126. I Dont have the hoses for them anymore, they were to dirty to keep, and it doest cost much to replace them. But I was thinking $75 for the...
  12. Rob24

FS 55 gallon and 38 gallon LaCrosse Wi 54601 Pick up only

For sale: Two tanks one is a 55 gallon up and running with African Mbuna. Two penguin 350's Glass tops lights many extras. Second one is a 37 gallon Cube. Penguin 330, glass top, light good looking tank and stand. Stocked with Tetras. Looking to get $450.00 for the pair or they are 300...
  13. Rob24

How to increase suction

Just picked up an Aqueon water changer. It has the 50' Hose. I have one tank up stairs. It works fine on that one. The problem is: I also have a tank down in the basement. I was pretty skeptical if it would suck the water up with that much head. It comes all the way up the steps and stops...
  14. Rob24

$14.99 Penguin 350B's are back

See this thread. I had to jump through some hoops. http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230050
  15. Rob24

Penguin 200B problems.

Inspect the intake tube for cracks. Perhaps it is sucking in air, overheating and turning off. I've never had one turn off. Did'nt even know it could. This is just a guess.
  16. Rob24

Mbuna Videos

Thanks for the info.. Yeah they do it even if I break it into small chunks.
  17. Rob24

Mbuna Videos

Just a few random videos. First one is with the old camera. Well, I was trying to get the youtube link right on the screen. But I messed it up some how. YOu higlight the link then press the You tube icon right? USXQmdU10A4 These are with the new HD Camera. VOHH01qP4vo...
  18. Rob24

DIY stand/dolly for 210 CL tank

Looks good gunner! I like the "open" concept.
  19. Rob24

Daughter Wants a Betta

Piranha86: I respect your reply. But, please keep in mind, just because I know nothing about Bettas... does not mean I know nothing about fish keeping. I have two other tanks set up in my home. I would consider myself a "Veteran" fish keeper. I am very serious about keeping a betta. Yes...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store