Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Sushi

Probably a stupid question...

I believe the regular jungle valisineria does better in brackish. I will find out in a couple months when I convert my 60 gal into brackish.
  2. Sushi

Archer tank setup

That's not necessarily true. If they are still young, they can be kept in a smaller tank until they get larger. For instance I have three young archers in a 20 gallon tank, with a foot tall wooden box over the tank which I made myself to fit the tank. They are doing perfectly fine in it...
  3. Sushi

Cuttlefish

I've been doing a lot of research on them lately, and I've found a few similar facts. But the info on painting the glass is helpful, I wouldn't have even thought of that. Is crashing a common problem for them?
  4. Sushi

Cuttlefish

Thank you all for your help.
  5. Sushi

Cuttlefish

My roommate and I are planning on starting an 80 gallon salt aquarium this august, and we are planning on first buying a few cheap common marine fish to cycle the water, and get the chemical levels correct. After we do this for at least a month, we want to buy a cuttlefish. I've heard that...
  6. Sushi

OMG!! ID this fish!!

gar Hey buddy, it's for sure a short nosed gar. one of the more common gars you can buy out there.
  7. Sushi

Freshwater moray eel

I was wondering if anyone knew how to tell the sex on freshwater moray eels.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store