Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. T

How to build about a 200 gallon pond

a couple questions I read that it is possible for a pond over 200 gallons to function without a filter due to the inhabitants like fish, and pants. Is it true. Could a Red Devil possibly survive. Li live in michigan, but it would only be for the summer. Is it necesarry to have the...
  2. T

Red devil in outdoor pond

My Red devil is currently in a 40 gall0n tank. would it do ok ia an outdoor pond. I live in michigan but i would only put him in there during the spring/summer seasons. Thanx RJ
  3. T

feeding my reddevil

is there a good way to mass-breed guppies so they can be fed to my reddevil along with his Hikari Gold pellets. Thank you- RJ
  4. T

How to build about a 200 gallon pond

Me and My grandpa would like to build a 200 or so gallon pond outside. I am know alot about aquariums and tropical species, but i know very little on coldwater species and ponds. I would appreciate instructions very much. I'm looking forward to getting into the Hobby. Thank you very much -R.J...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store