Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. I

Photos for ads

2. I

Clown bites me

I have had 2 clowns (they said they were percs, but i think they are ocillarous) for over 2 years now. recently added an anemone into the tank (the first they have probably ever seen) but it is a purple tip or haitian or whatever, and they dont host it. now anytime my hand is in the tank, the...
  3. I

Coral Banded and Red Fire Shrimp

will a coral banded and blood or fire shrimp be ok together in a 75g tank? i also am interested in a pistol shrimp as a buddy for my goby. i will probably only get one or the other, but i already have the CBS
  4. I

Coral Banded Shrimp Pinches Anemone

actually, the shrimps territory was on the left side of the tank, underneath a nice big overhang of rock. all i ever saw was antennae. Now i put the anemone on the right side of the tank near where the clowns live (in hopes they might host it) and the shrimp made his way over there, and just...
  5. I

yeah, the anemone is wide open, doesnt seem to bother it. thanks for the info
  6. I

Well i have a coral banded shrimp that i have had for a couple months now, and just got a light. my friend gave me a haitian or purple tip anemone, and the shrimp has moved his "territory" to right next to it. he sits there all day and just kind of pinches the tips of the anemone. doesnt clip...
  7. I

75g Lighting suggestions

the nova extreme pro has individual reflectors
  8. I

75g Lighting suggestions

well, i got a good deal on a current nova extreme pro 6 bulb fixture on ebay. paid for it today and should be getting it in a week or so. problem solved!
  9. I

75g Lighting suggestions

well, i was actually looking at the 4 bulb version. 8 bulbs would be way too much, at least right now, 6 bulb could POSSIBLY work out for me. would the 4 work for what i have listed?
  10. I

75g Lighting suggestions

well, i currently have a 75g with 60lb live rock, bout to get 40 more pounds (probably from drs. foster and smith, great price) and want to start some corals. i have a cheap 130w PC light now, lights it up, but i know i need to upgrade for any corals this is what i am thinking about...
  11. I

What have you 'found' in your aquarium??

oh, and my hitchhikers have included bristle worms, peanut worm, tons of small feather dusters, tons of small brittle stars, tunicates (i think) copepods, and thats about it. the feather dusters are a nice addition though! oh yeah, some random sponges and some macro algae...
  12. I

What have you 'found' in your aquarium??

looks to me like a type of feather duster. i have a few of them
  13. I

My first 29gal Fowlr

great looking tank! i appologize if this has already been addressed, but these pics are very good and clear. what kind of camera setup are you using? love the goby too!
  14. I

265 Gallon FOWLR build out.

looks good. think you will make your deadline?
  15. I

55 gallon re-scape.

nice
  16. I

we got a hitchhiker!!!

i had a couple of those. turned into about 50-60. all small, but its funny cause i will see them on my powerhead, then 2 minutes later, they come flying across the tank.
  17. I

Any ideas for a re-scape?

well i made 2 peaks, left side being higher. i will post pics later. thanks for the suggestions
  18. I

Living room shot of the 125

mavisky, is that really a dingo?
  19. I

75g stock list

i think here in the future, i will get the yellow tang. they are so awesome. as far as the blenny, i decided on a starry or lawnmower. that will probably be all for my livestock for a good while.
  20. I

Any ideas for a re-scape?

not too sure if im happy with the rock scape i did. i have a lot of little caves and holes for the fish to swim through, but i think it could be a little better lookin. ive thought of some things, but wondering if you guys may have any good ideas for a re-scape. heres some pics. full...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store