Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. jiggerpolebill

What are you listening to...RIGHT NOW?

the sound of goodbye - perpetuous dreamer - armin van buuren remix
  2. jiggerpolebill

Amazing Craigslist!!

sold!
  3. jiggerpolebill

What happens when you play video games with people who are not good

it looks like WALTER was better. Adventure rocks. i just got atari anthology for the PS2. it has a ton of old 2600 games you can play on playstation. including Adventure. it also has some arcade favorites like tempest, gravitar, centipede and battlezone.
  4. jiggerpolebill

conflicting info on yo yo loach?

yeah - he did have a tankmate, but he's flying solo now. he now hangs out with a CAE that i have. they frequently sit on the same rock together.
  5. jiggerpolebill

Rate the avatar above you

10. outstanding.
  6. jiggerpolebill

conflicting info on yo yo loach?

for what it's worth, i have 1 in my 55g that i've had for 3.5 years and it's about 3 inches long.
  7. jiggerpolebill

rant

and what would his ex-wife stand to gain by getting him off? it's all very odd. the guy definately has problems.
  8. jiggerpolebill

rant

i dont post hardly ever on this site anymore, but the one place i knew i could rant was here. whats up with this mark karr??? his face is more publicized now than anyone. and the reason for it sickens me. why does the press just keep on pushing his image? its as if he's enjoying it, and who...
  9. jiggerpolebill

10g algea control suggestions

thanks for the replies. i havent considered snails. any particular species?
  10. jiggerpolebill

Oto vs. CAE

im usually oddman out on this topic because i can only reply from my own experience. i never have been able to keep ottos successfully in any of my tanks, even when buying them from different LFS's. i have had excellent success with CAE's though. when i had brown algea outbreaks, i would put...
  11. jiggerpolebill

10g algea control suggestions

a friend is getting a 10g and i'm wondering what to suggest to him for algea control. any suggestions? thanks.
  12. jiggerpolebill

How can I get native fish

unless someone here knows different, i was told by a co-worker that here in indiana, the DNR will stock your pond for free, but that it has to be open to public access for a certain number of years afterwards. has anybody else heard fo this in other states? *i just checked the DNR site for...
  13. jiggerpolebill

Redbreast Sunfish

longeared sunfish are beautiful. IMO they're as attractive as any tropical saltwater species. how big is your smallie? i take it he's pretty much the dominate fish of your big tank, if he even shares it with anything at all?
  14. jiggerpolebill

Nothing wrong with my tank is there??

chile, i are male. the boat floats nice and straight, but it's taking on water fast and i might not make it back to the ramp.
  15. jiggerpolebill

no researching species = tank deaths(long)

the yoyo i have in the 10g is about 2.5" or bigger and has always been spooky. he only ventures out at night or when noone is present. as soon as you walk in the room he gets inside his stump ASAP. i took it out to clean one time and he buried himself in the gravel. he lived with a CAE that was...
  16. jiggerpolebill

im thinking that getting in a bathtub with 3 other women would actually make me very happy indeed!
  17. jiggerpolebill

no researching species = tank deaths(long)

yep. made the ole impulse purchase 2 weeks ago. skunk botias. 2 of them, about 3/4 - 1 inch long. playful little guys, full of energy. what possible harm could they do? well, first they killed one 2.5" turquoise rainbow in the first 24 hours. two days later, they started badgering my other...
  18. jiggerpolebill

yeah, that wasn't very nice. im sorry. you really don't need that much tank for all those fish. i'm thinking you should move them all to a nice, heavily planted 2.5g tank. remember Pee Wee's big adventure when he was saving all the animals from the burning pet store? all the goldfish he...
  19. jiggerpolebill

Favorite avatars

thanks slappy. nice orca.
  20. jiggerpolebill

Favorite avatars

mine.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store