Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. E

Under Water Fido : The Basics to Oscar Care

My Friend Has A Tank That Is A 30 Gallon With Two Oscars. They Have Been Living In There For Almost 9 Months Now. They Are Very Healthy But Will Porbably Outgrow This Space. You Should Be Good With The 40 Gallon For A While Until The Oscars Outgrow It.
  2. E

Keeping Trout

I have been keeping trout for 4 months now. I have one rainbow which is 5 inches long, and two browns which are about 4 inches. They live in a 30 gallon tank with two bubble walls and a small current. I have no cooler and my fish seem to be fine. I keep the window open at night so the...
  3. E

Keeping Rainbow And Brown Trout

I have been keeping trout for 4 months now. I have one rainbow which is 5 inches long, and two browns which are about 4 inches. They live in a 30 gallon tank with two bubble walls and a small current. I have no cooler and my fish seem to be fine. I keep the window open at night so the...
  4. E

wolverine cichlid?

some guy was telling me about a wolverine cichlid. do they exist? he says they grow fast and are the most aggressive type? fake or real?
  5. E

Keeping brook/rainbow trout at home

keys to keeping trout I have been keeping trout for 4 months now. I have one rainbow which is 5 inches long, and two browns which are about 4 inches. They live in a 30 gallon tank with two bubble walls and a small current. I have no cooler and my fish seem to be fine. I keep the window open at...
  6. E

Keeping brook/rainbow trout at home

trout I have been keeping trout for 4 months now. I have one rainbow which is 5 inches long, and two browns which are about 4 inches. They live in a 30 gallon tank with two bubble walls and a small current. I have no cooler and my fish seem to be fine. I keep the window open at night so the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store