Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. S

Fish I.D. please

the eyes and the body's form says that it isnot an Electric yellow.
  2. S

cat or dog?????

Well he might not be a dovii. However, he is definately from that family. :) :) He looks absolutely gorgeous.
  3. S

FRY RED PARROT / FLOWERHORN CROSS

We still like to see the color fo the fries as they grow. :) :)
  4. S

African help..

You may wish to go with blue Johanni's. The females are also blue. :)
  5. S

How to combat hair algae?

I have Foxtail and duck-week which I thought would not let hair-algae to compete. What conditions let Hair-algae to compete? Secondly what fish/snail/shrimps would eat hair algae? Thanks, :) PS: I have five tanks and this is the only one with Hair algae infestation.
  6. S

New Aquarium - 175G - Need suggestions

I have a 180G of African cichilds, all milder ones. :) - Electric yellow - Saulosi - Socolofi blue & albino - super red mepress - Blue dolphin - Peacoks - Rusties - Electric Blue This completes the color spectrum. Africanners are as colorful as salt water. Cheers, Robert
  7. S

qualiy african cichilds in Souhern CA

I am in Orange County. Last call. :) Robert
  8. S

qualiy african cichilds in Souhern CA

Hi, I have extra quality africans for 1/2 price or trade with tropheus , albino Brichardi or other frontosa: - Frontosa Burundi - Leleupi's - Super red empress - OB peacock - electric blue - electric yellow - Saulosi - socolofi - rusties Please calls only Robert 949-493-7657
  9. S

Electric blue Haps. Coloration

at two inche syou should see some color, at three inches there should be enough color to know for sure that it is a male. :)
  10. S

2 electic yellow questions

The pic is not of an electric yellow lab! :)
  11. S

Hair algae problem and what pleco to get?

The tank is 55G. it gets morning sun light. It is heavily planted with Foxtail and java moss. The light is o n only one hour a day in evenings. There is no fertilizer or CO2. I do 30% water changea month. It has 2 neon tetra's and 10 baby platies, soon to get african ciclid fries. The onlu...
  12. S

Hair algae problem and what pleco to get?

Do either rubber-lip or bushy-nose pleco's eat hair algae? If not what pleco would? Thanks, :)
  13. S

Africans killing each other!!

The rest of your fish should do fine as long as you leave the rocks in. :)
  14. S

Tank size for Pseudotropheus saulosi

A long 30G tank would be absolute minimum. I have kept Saulosi's for over ten years and love them. Please remember that they live in a lake and whatever you provide is too small for them. Try to get them at least a 60G. A six footer would be nice.
  15. S

Are Bristle-nosi pleco's good at eating hair algae?

BUmp! I just want to know if Bushy-nose pleco's eat hair-algae? :)
  16. S

Are Bristle-nosi pleco's good at eating hair algae?

Are Bristle-nosi pleco's good at eating hair algae? What anther pleco's are good in eating hair algae? HOw about Golden nugget? Thanks,
  17. S

pictures of some of my severums

That red sevrum is dead gorgeous! :) I have never seen so red before. Wehre did get him? :)
  18. S

5-8" male super red empress?

bump! :) bump! :)
  19. S

5-8" male super red empress?

Does anyone has a 5-8" male super red empress whose pic you can post? I just want to know how realistically red are the males are. i am not interested in internet pics. Bevause I do not know how hormonized or doctored are they! :( Thanks,
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store