Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. JamieR

Victorian cichlids

Would LOVE IT!
  2. JamieR

Victorian cichlids

Oh my. I've been looking for Lake Vic lovers. My male Kyoga Flamback just passed. (females are fine) He was beaten by the male Pundamila pundamilia that was given to me along with females. I should have known better knowing what I know about Lake Vic fish. Just couldn't turn the baggie full of...
  3. JamieR

Hello, Check it out

The rock, caves, "hidey spots" like the last few pics seems ok. As far as feeding, floating pellets, spirulina. Younger fish can be fed twice a day. As they get older once is fine. I switch between pellets and spiru. Giving a break from feeding once or twice a week is fine too. Biggest...
  4. JamieR

New Green Spotted Puffer Owner - Seeking advice/help

...just to add to inkyjenn, two GSPs won't get along after a while in a 30g. They are loners and get quite agressive (to put it lightly) with each other as well as other fish. A 55g would do well for two. Just add some sight barriers and lots of things for them to explore. Just a thought in case...
  5. JamieR

We need your help!!! Pics pics pics

Great pics!!! What kind a cameras do you use? Love them all.
  6. JamieR

WORD RELATION GAME!!!!

never...
  7. JamieR

GSP pic

LO...L svf, reminds me of survival of fit. Love it Susan!!!
  8. JamieR

GSP pic

Here" my GSP. and one of six BBG at the bottom of the pic.
  9. JamieR

Thanks for the invite

thanks roker92.
  10. JamieR

Need Help, New Brackish Tank Cycling w/ Fish.

Owww it is a GSP. Just like mine. (I'll try to post my pic of Puff G) Use a refracotometer for your SG. He or she should be in BW...start out at SG of 08. I feel that you have a GSP as I do that there is a smaller species of the GSP puffer family. It's my thoughts, along with others who...
  11. JamieR

Thanks for the invite

Thank you for the invite via e-mail. I had joined, but never said the proper Hi's. Hi, Hello to all of you under water creatures. Fish and inverts have been my passion since I was 9, I wanted to be the first woman on Jacques Cousteau's boat .We can all dream? ...Can't we? I have a Malawi...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store