Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. S

4-5 Inch Long Swordtail Pics Wanted!

Hey All! I really like swordtails and was wandering if anyone had any pics of a 4-5 inch long swordtail that they would not mind posting for me to take a look at. I currently have 5 koi swordtails that are about 1-2 inches long and just wanted to see some pictures of some 4-5 inch long...
  2. S

Does anyone have a pic of an adult pictus catfish?

Hey Everyone! I really like the pictus catfish and would like to add one to my tank, but before I do, I was wandering if anyone has an adult pictus cat and would be kind enough to post some pictures of it. I just want to see what they look like when they reach adulthood. I have read that...
  3. S

What kind of Cichlid do I have and other possible tankmates?

Hello Again! I want to thank you all for helping me determine the species of Cichlid I have. My Cichlid definitly looks exactly like the yellow female Cichlids in the links you guys provided. The male of the species of Cichlid I have is also a very beautiful fish. If I ever come across one...
  4. S

Hello Everyone! I was able to get my camera back and was also able to finally get a descent picture of my Cichlid without it moving on me and messing up the shot. I hope someone can tell me for sure what kind of Cichlid I have. I have no problems keeping him/her alone, but if anyone...
  5. S

Hello Kay-bee, liv2padl, DeputyChiefJR! My Cichlid looks exactly like an electric yellow in both shape and color, minus the black markings. The closest picture I could find online that resembles my Cichlid can be found at the top of the page of the following link...
  6. S

Hello All! This is my first post on Aquaria Central and I recently bought a 5 inch adult Cichlid from my nearby Petco store and I was wandering if anyone could tell me exactly what type of Cichlid it is. Petco just labeled my new fish as an "African Cichlid" and I would like to narrow that...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store