Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. 0

Propagation of anemones from the ocean

hey i live in western australia aswel n i was was just wondering wer ur intendin on collecting these anenomies
  2. 0

aquarium apliance shocks

yeah i had a large oscar wen me heater cracked and he was fine i geuss he wasnt realy earthed to anything or sumin
  3. 0

aquarium apliance shocks

well i was just wondering how many ppl have been electricuted by there aquarium gear. ive been electricuted via 2 cracked heaters,loads of wet lights,pluging in a air pump wen it was open and touching 1 of the direct wires from the power cord.these wer just minnor shocks thopught. wat...
  4. 0

darts in australia

are dart frogs legal or available in australia?
  5. 0

siphoning

thanx
  6. 0

water problems HELP!!

i wud hav no idea wat those thing are please explane and how i can test for them and maitain them
  7. 0

siphoning

DOES SIPHONING COURSE GRAVEL LOVER CHANCES OF RISING AMONIA levels
  8. 0

water problems HELP!!

i have a 300 ltre tank with a via aqua 750 pro canister filter and a weipro 2000lph powerhead filter with about 20 10 - 20cm malawie cichlids mainly mbuna.but my fish are droping like flys ,i think it could be amonia ,could be from the coarse natural gravel holding in uneaten food and poo due to...
  9. 0

release of alien fish into rivers

here in western australia there is a quit large amount of released jewl-braziliensis cichlids,these fish hav been said to be a danger to native fish populations but of wat iv seen there is nothing but alien introduced fish like gambusia around.these fish have been controled via small explosions...
  10. 0

wats with you?

i was wondering wat country/state,gendre,fish kept and age of YOU im from australia perth male ,malawie cichlids,15 tanx
  11. 0

karratha natives

yeah im goin up to karatha wa from perth australia and i was wondering of natives i could find in freshy lakes n **** for aquarium.tanx
  12. 0

got fish in perth

hey im lookin for arawana,if u have juvies or fry arows and ur in the australia,perth area give us a pm.tanx
  13. 0

Australian Blue Lobsters

umm lobsters about that size ARE RECOMENDED TO BE FED TO OSCARS,LOL
  14. 0

australian style tank

aussie arawana are sick aswelll as rainbows.iv found ausie aros to be pretty much conpatible to most larger cichlids in a big tank of 300 ltres or so
  15. 0

west australian fish?

im from wa and most freshy waterways are over taken by gambuzia [good for live food] and jewl cichlid or brazilinsis in perth metro area.i dont think u would find any rainbows,maybe up on broom to nt borders in the tropics as well as som aussie arawana,archers,lungs,barramundie catfish and black...
  16. 0

what country are you from?

aussie land
  17. 0

What other hobbies do you have?

nitro r/c boats,****-ups n fishing
  18. 0

600 gallon tank

i thought aussie lunges are indangerd howd u get them ova or are u in australia
  19. 0

Illegal Fish Thread

in australia perth geophagus braziliesis,jewl cichlid hav invaded river systems and are soon to be bannned.
  20. 0

"SELL THOSE FISH!" *true short story*

i dnt have any trouble seting up a new tank and putting fish in it instently after heat up is complete with aero fitalitys
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store