Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. N

2006 World Series

mets and boston will meet in the world series. even though boston lost one good player that is not falling apart. still having ortiz, ramirez, varitek, and trot. and picking up crisp and old man lowell. picking up beckett in there pitching was also good. schilling still has it in him...
  2. N

help her (dont let her kill my fish)

okay i will be gone for awhile. my wife will be taken care of my fish. she has my name and pass to get up here and ask questions if she needs too. please help her with any and all questions she asks. I went thru alot of the basics but who knows what might come up.
  3. N

wattage per gallon?

but why have something looking like a tanning bed hanging over your aquarium.
  4. N

wattage per gallon?

t5 pc about same thing they are not mh if i had to say which one to go with i would say t5
  5. N

which would be the best crustacean scavenger for my new 10g reef tank?

just gave u a list dont know exactly which one is pulling all the weight probally the trochus he eats whatever he runs over
  6. N

Another great Pit Bull article.

lol maybe when i get bored again i can type buddy and blitz's whole story.
  7. N

which would be the best crustacean scavenger for my new 10g reef tank?

i have in my 10 gal 1 giant turbo 1 trochus snail 2 zebra hermits 2 nassarius snails 2 bumble bee snails never have problems with algae, deitrius, cyno or diatoms.
  8. N

wattage per gallon?

4 to 5 watts is what they say is good. metal halide is best. some coral you can get away with vho and t5 pc lights like that. but it comes down to everything grows better under mh.
  9. N

well had to long weeks of work and stuff b4 the few days off b4 they box me and ship me overseas. just wanted to bs with some ppl.
  10. N

just messin with you. pitbull owner for 5 years and that is me and my son in the picture. had to cut the picture it said the first time it was too big so i cut it and went down on quality. and yes i was joking was just playing a part of ignorant. anyone that wants to buy a pitbull...
  11. N

well at least you can agree with me on 2 things peta kills dogs daily. after you view this pic you might cuss me but look at this dangerous pitbull trying to get my son.
  12. N

tail spot blenny

i dont have a tail spot but i do have other blennies that do that. also a jawfish that will go right to glass and watch tv.
  13. N

felons should not be allowed to own pitbulls. and ppl who own pitbulls should take a class to own one. And they should sign a paper to agree that all their dogs be taken away if they get lose. a class should cost a fee where the money goes to all the kids and ppl that have been attacked...
  14. N

Help

can you still hear him. molt should look transparent.
  15. N

okay labont865 i know you are in love with your dogs and nothing i can do can convince you i know about them. but there is also nothing you can do to convince me they are in the same place as lassie. I will stop posting here about the same time you own these forums. When you post to topics or...
  16. N

my 55g

what kind of salt you using. cause for brackish one tablespoon for 4 or 5 gallons is not gonna get it. You said you have bettas in there. when the feeder fish run out say goodbye to the betta. with Instant Ocean salt, havent made brackish water in awhile but i belive i was using 1/4 cup...
  17. N

I am not uneducated about pitbulls. Show me and article where a pitbull did not attack someone. Can you live with the fact you could have stopped a pitbull from ruining a families life? I did not think that when he left his yard he would do what he did. You can tell me all these facts if you...
  18. N

Hair Algea eating fish?

bi color blenny or molly miller did when i first put them in tank. they got lazy after a few months.
  19. N

Fish Naming?

raul
  20. N

Corydoras' fin nippers?

can i ask is your betta dead or to lazy to swim away. j/j odd i have a cory and a betta and never seen that.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store