Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. dixienut

Amanos live span?

Well I only bought them once and they were a bit big, and I prefer cherries. So not sure how long they live but they were full size when I got them. And haven't got nothing new in a long time, years.. So they must love my tank I never see them. Till I gravel vac and partially dismantle their...
  2. dixienut

Mystrery Snail Injury?

Usually the door don't come off unless he's dead, it takes a while for the smell to start. I've had dead ones that didn't smell for a few days. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. dixienut

Amanos live span?

I have a tank with what seems to be 2 amano shrimp not to the best of my knowledge I only bought them once when I first started the hobby in 2005 well after gravel a vac which involves removing drift wood and decor I seen them now stuff was moved from other tanks over the years and thought I...
  4. dixienut

Where should I put my leopard ctenopoma?

I have 2 and they open their mouth and the sides of their mouth open also to make a large opening. Mine hide all day and come out in evening to search for some live prey they will eat pellets but not often they prefer live feeders. Kinda like having tiger endlers they produce fast enough for a...
  5. dixienut

FS Dwarf Chain sword, Leopard Vallisneria, and Ludwigia Narrow Leaf

Funny last 2 post say same amount left as before CAUSE HE GETS MONEY AND NEVER SENDS ITEMS Heck I'd line $10 from everyone and not send anything major profit. Call PayPal and inform them and open a case I did but he promised to send and while I nicely waited the 20 day wait to escalate to claim...
  6. dixienut

FS Shrimp Colony, Duluth, MN, Shipping or pick- up

still have these I need a bunch of fresh blood mine are spent from many years inbreeding. let me know don't need them all but would like a larger number
  7. dixienut

WTB Tiger Endlers shipped to 85323

have tigers endlers and want to get rid of a few asking $1 each how many you want can do better for bigger number have pic on here somewhere,. will try to post some later.
  8. dixienut

hey there, long time no hear, jut talked with PayPal. seems they closed the dispute for some reason as the 20 day past while I was still waiting for my package of 10 large mother plants that I have not seen yet and you still have my $35. what's up with that? I have been extremely patient. in...
  9. dixienut

WTB Need endlers, 20 shipped

I have tiger endlers. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. dixienut

Last Activity Yesterday 1:29 AM well he's been on here yesterday
  11. dixienut

FS Long fin/short cross red marble young Hookstown pa 15043

Ok so I have recieved a few heat packs. And can ship priority Those that have already contacted me please resend interests. And I should be able to get some of these moved maybe Saturday or first of week. I have a standing order of a large number so if I run out I have another batch already...
  12. dixienut

FS Subswassertang for sale in Hookstown pa

Sold out for now thank you all. Till next time Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. dixienut

retile calcium sand?

I have used both they both are good veggi sticks when I bought them came apart too fast back then not sure if they fixed that as I haven't ordered for a few years. Omega brand it great also use them mainly as I want to run and pick up my food don't have time to order. To rushed in life I guess...
  14. dixienut

FREE Heat Packs Cleveland OH, pickup or ship

Thank ya lol Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. dixienut

Still have some Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. dixienut

FREE RAOK SUBSWASSERTANG from 15043

your number 3 pm me your info NO MORE PACKAGES AVALIABLE FOR RAOK
  17. dixienut

FREE RAOK SUBSWASSERTANG from 15043

your number 2 pm me your info
  18. dixienut

the amounts are the same but it should be fine,.. I don't skimp on the stuff I sell.. I give country helpings... I have sold on here in a while so my older sales replies are not on here any more.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store