Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Woofy

Geo ID please...

Nice male too. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. Woofy

Smelly tank. Why?

Yes its sand. And i did uproot a plant. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. Woofy

Smelly tank. Why?

So i was doing a water change in my planted tank and as the water was getting lower i was overwhelmed with this horrible smell, it was best described as tobacco smell? I did t check the parameter as in the middle of the water change it wasnt going to give me accurate readings. But fish are...
  4. Woofy

What can I add to the 37g?

Single male is fine. Let me see if i can get some pics of mine. Ive had good luck with keeping dwarf rainbows in a similar set up. They tend to stay in the middle. And they add color. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. Woofy

Rams you want a pair or two female to one male. Female had less color and pink bellies and their black spot will be filled in completely with the blue spangles. The males have stronger colors, and they hve more black spikes on their dorsal fins, little to no blue spangles on their black dot and...
  6. Woofy

Guess what came out of hiding in my planted 125g

You might have a few :) congrats! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. Woofy

BN pleco pics

Looks like some girls there. Although some boys can be late bloomers in terms of bristles. The albino might be waay to small still. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. Woofy

Im surprised you havent had fish disappearing by the bumble bee cat. Especially the kuhlis . Rams will be fine. But ide say your close to stocked. Beefing up those neons will look really nice :) Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. Woofy

Fry Tank Setup

I have a the foam sponge you would normally buy for other filters like aqua clear brand and then cut a slit in it with a knife and slip it on the intakes of my hob filters works great no fry sucking and reduces flow a bit. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. Woofy

What movies are you looking forward to in 2013?

50 shades of grey Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. Woofy

Convict parenting behavior

It could be that in moving at some point some got separated and he is guarding them until they can reunite with the original herd Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. Woofy

Jack Dempsey sex question

Females will have as mentioned the blue spangking continue to the bottom of their jaws. And it wilk essentially look like a blue beard. Sometimes males at a small size wil have some but minimal spangling but as the grow it will not continue to reach to the bottom of the jaws. As to why its belly...
  13. Woofy

so what do you think??

To simple for taste and i would add some color here or there also put largest rock in front and smallest in back and sloping up towards the back . Gives a sense of depth. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. Woofy

Convict with rams

Bad idea. Best is to pic one type of ram and build the tank around it as a centerpiece with compatible tank mates. Convict can also be a center piece but can reach6"+ so a tank upgrade is necessary. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. Woofy

What do you think is the hardiest fish?

moray eels. short of severing their heads they bounce back from every injury. and i would have to say polypterus considering i found one in an ornament ..... that i removed from the tank 1 week before i realized where he was. he was still alive in the garbage bag i had put the ornament in.
  16. Woofy

Ok my 2 tanks...Who Should Go Where....

3 Pictus Cats- keep two in the 90 and rehome one 1 Gold Saum...been gettin a lil nippy..not bad- 90 1 Black Convict...she can be a brute- 90 1 Chocolate Cichlid...just recently he has been chomping..not out of his way tho-90 1 Green Severum...no aggressions-90 3 Firemouths...they seem to have...
  17. Woofy

Albino African Clawed Frogs...

i have a small one and its right what they said its not size its speed cause there is a small feeder guppy in the tank with mine and its fine and alive and well yet i have three blind caves in the tank and it ate the smallest one just the other day. They are fun to watch them eat pellets, they...
  18. Woofy

What could this be? - Pics

she looks fat AND full of eggs. ive bred gouramis and thats what a gravid female looks like :) if scales dont protrude i would worry, kee feeding regularly
  19. Woofy

Funniest tank behavior you've seen

a 1/2 inch baby guppy male trying to do a 3" swordtail ....male and well everyone else in the tank..live bearer or not
  20. Woofy

Happy Halloween!!!

im throwing a halloween costume party :D:D there halloween decals on my tanks and everything
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store