Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. T

It's been what...about four years?

Hi all, You probably don't remember me but I used to post here a few years ago. I had/have a small outdoor pond that I kept goldfish in. Well I took a few years off and moved to a tropical island in the Central Pacific (Kwajalein). Now I'm back and ready to get back into outdoor ponding. I...
  2. T

Sealant for outdoor pond

Hi all, It's been a few years since I last posted. I took some time away from the States and moved to a tropical island (Kwajalein RMI). Well I'm back and the old outdoor pond is in bad shape. It's been so long now, I forgot what I used to seal and paint it. Any suggestions? Thanks, Monty
  3. T

UK members, the Cutty Sark has burned

I'm sure I'm not telling you anything that you do not already know but the legendary sailing ship Cutty Sark has burned this morning. BBC story
  4. T

The top 100 books of all time

The most esoteric books I've read: "Inferno" by Dante "Paradise Lost" by John Milton "Tale of Two Cities" by Dickens The Bible (several times) "The Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexandre Dumas "Robinson Crusoe" by Daniel Defoe
  5. T

My most recent pond project

I'm going on memory here but it is about 5' x 4' and 3' deep. It holds about 200 gallons.
  6. T

A few statistics AC vs MFK

Update for 21-May AC Posts: 852338 7-day change: 11189 Projected date to reach 1,000,000 (based on last 7 days: 8/21/07 9:06 AM MFK Posts: 859226 7-day change: 12743 Projected date to reach 1,000,000 (based on last 7 days: 8/6/07 7:55 AM I received Saturday's numbers thanks to...
  7. T

A few statistics AC vs MFK

Well folks it is almost the weekend. I will soon be leaving work for my cave and stone implements. Having no internet connection in said cave, I would appreciate it if one of you could kindly write down the daily totals for Saturday and Sunday. I will collect the data and keep the spreadsheet...
  8. T

Just a thought

Therein lies the rub....you either sound like a dork or you are disingenuous.
  9. T

The Real Issue On Chat Kills

Ahem....then why does it have Malbri's name in the poll? It seems like a flawed premise.
  10. T

First Fry Ever!! =)

Another proud parent. I remember the day that I first say the little goldfish fry in my outdoor pond. I squealed like a little schoolgirl....Ok, maybe like a big schoolgirl....
  11. T

Name my Ball Python!

Ha!....you've bested me again!
  12. T

Name my Ball Python!

No, that's fran-ken-stEEn!
  13. T

What's in your tackle box?

Pansy! :rolleyes:
  14. T

Just a thought

Aha!..............ok, I've got nothing.
  15. T

Just a thought

To borrow one of my favorite quotes from "The Princess Bride": "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
  16. T

Hello from up north..

Welcome to AC. You'll find lots of people here that can help you out. Browse the various topics and pick one to ask questions at. Alaska is a beautiful state. I worked there on various occasions at an Air Force station just south of Nenana. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
  17. T

Just a thought

I personally (and impersonally) find it a bit disingenuous to say that you "Googled" something when you do not use Google.com as the search engine. Any thoughts?
  18. T

Hello All!

I am a native Floridian......welcome
  19. T

Welcome
  20. T

aquariacentral

Dobredojde, milo mi e shto ve gledam. Geez, I hope I got that one right....my Macedonian is a bit rusty. Welcome
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store