Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. daniel364

Hmm

Okay, il check those ideas, thanks guys..
  2. daniel364

Hmm

Hello guys, i need some help with stocking my 17g... Im pretty sure i posted something like this before a while back but im looking for a centre peice fish thats just something different, thats quite easy to find and wont be stumped in a 17g. Ive had golden rams and dwarf gourami so far and...
  3. daniel364

Hey Guys

I though i would pop back and say hello to you guys, if theres anyone here that remembers me lol:):) Hows it going?
  4. daniel364

Rams again.

Lovely Colours on them ! great photos
  5. daniel364

New angel fish shots!

Wow...The fish are as good as the photos...Brillaint. :)
  6. daniel364

My intro

:welcome:
  7. daniel364

Rummynose Tetras

A few pics i took... Colourful... :)
  8. daniel364

Fish Attacks Duck on Video

I think i must of jumped at least 2 feet into the air. phwoar, gotta give it to you, that was a good'n. :)
  9. daniel364

Fish Attacks Duck on Video

:eek::eek: Incredible.
  10. daniel364

Mr. Betta

:eek: Great fish and great photos of it.:grinyes:
  11. daniel364

Gourami acting odd

Its quite likely that the fish stressed due to the rainbow. Also, i notice you have frogs in your 55, it could be due to these aswell. Im not sure if id move it back into the 10g, as this seems a little small in my opinion. Just a thought, you might want to check the water...
  12. daniel364

Rate the avatar above you

9 Thats pretty cool. :)
  13. daniel364

ipod dock suggestion?

Yeah, apparently its the best sound dock for the i-pod, pretty expensive but great sound and bass.
  14. daniel364

ipod dock suggestion?

I have a logic i-station 8, pretty good sound and does the job. www.logic3usa.com/i_station8.html I know thats dearer than what u said but i think you can get it cheaper, i live in the u.k and it was only £99.00. :)
  15. daniel364

New 29 gal tank-tank mates for male betta?

Ive keep glowlights with my betta and they dont bother each other at all now, despite their being a little chasing by the glowlights for a little bit at the begining. Although i do agree that it depend on the betta. The one i have is pretty chilled out. :)
  16. daniel364

Tank Pictures ?? Lets Have A Look

Here's mine.... 17g Not the best photo. :) 10g
  17. daniel364

Plant help

Okay, thanks guys, il look into upgrading my light soon as possible. :) Thanks
  18. daniel364

Plant help

Okay thanks guys, i actually live in the U.K but im sure i can find a store that sells what you are talking about. BK, when you say 2x9w incandecent bulbs, does that mean i have, at the moment two bulbs of 11w or two bulbs with a total of 11w? Sorry, im not too clear with tank lighting and the...
  19. daniel364

Tank Pictures ?? Lets Have A Look

c. anderson i absolutely love your tank, what a size! Good job!
  20. daniel364

Plant help

I have a little 10 gallon which i have previously had plants in such as java fern & moss, hornwort and some others (which i just thought looked nice). This was the first time ive tried real plants in an aquarium. Since i put these in about a year ago everything has died except some hornwort...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store