Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. ILOVEBETTAS

Last One To Post, WINS!

post. i just wanna see my new sig.
  2. ILOVEBETTAS

Anyone Know Some Really Catch Non-English Music?

Daayda never said anything. (sorry, this is kinda late) But she would have said Tokio Hotel. Obviously. buttheyarentgood :P
  3. ILOVEBETTAS

your top 20 bands

He is a lot of things that I can't say because of censors and/or mods. :D lets put it this way... someone censor it out if it's "bad"... he's a freaking drag queen.
  4. ILOVEBETTAS

Creepy

The vid made me scared...
  5. ILOVEBETTAS

how many songs do you have on your ipod or mp3?

only 218... but I'm working on it... for my birthday I'm gonna get like, 4 albums.
  6. ILOVEBETTAS

Anyone Know Some Really Catch Non-English Music?

Daayda's gonna answer here. I know it. Just wait for it.
  7. ILOVEBETTAS

your top 20 bands

ooh, I'll add Atreyu to mine. that makes it 11.
  8. ILOVEBETTAS

your top 20 bands

What's with Maroon 5? lol they're so popular, I think they sing like girls...
  9. ILOVEBETTAS

your top 20 bands

I'm gonna do a top-ten instead of twenty. IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER... Linkin Park Nirvana Alesana Korn The Used Disturbed Escape the Fate Green Day Three Days Grace Hawthorne Heights (DON'T LAUGH AT ME! I DON'T CARE IF THEY'RE CHEESY!) Ok, whats with you and Tokio Hotel? The...
  10. ILOVEBETTAS

omg

http://notalwaysright.com/ thatll pass the time. DEFINITELY.
  11. ILOVEBETTAS

Hurry up, I only have 7 minutes! 4 hr car ride!

can't do that, the family i'm going with on "vacation" er, whatever, only listens to country and christian, and if i sang along to my music, they'd be like, "GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!" but i do have an ipod :)
  12. ILOVEBETTAS

Hurry up, I only have 7 minutes! 4 hr car ride!

What entertaining things can i do during a 4 hr car ride? ...make that six minutes...
  13. ILOVEBETTAS

When I grow up...

I wanted to be a vet when I was a little kid. Typical dumb lil girl... right now... since i'm still a kid... i wanna be a psychologist or... if possible, someone working at NASA.
  14. ILOVEBETTAS

XM Radio

i like 54 :D
  15. ILOVEBETTAS

XM Radio

Whats your favorite channel? :D
  16. ILOVEBETTAS

When does school start where you are?

Mine starts on Aug. 25.
  17. ILOVEBETTAS

2008 Beijing Olympics

Oh god. that reminds me. i made a deal with cory lover that if the Canadian woman soccer league made it to the finals (something like that), i'd have to get up at like, 3 AM to watch it. then i told him i'd only do that if he'd get some of my music on his iPod. ok, enough personal stuff...
  18. ILOVEBETTAS

What is your eye and hair COLOR??

Eyes... blue hair... blond. i look like a dumb blond prep person :P
  19. ILOVEBETTAS

Does anyone dream about their fish??

i have fish dreams too, like i go up to look at them and i find like, a thousand fish in there... or i have dreams that i can't manage them... ok, i had this last night, i need to get it out, it's not about fish though... it's from watching the movie alien lmao :D So in my dream there was...
  20. ILOVEBETTAS

I'm absolutely insane... anyone else like this?

ooh, i go on vacation in a few days, and the 1-10 days forecast says "Thunderstorms" for every day. thats gonna be living hell *bangs head into wall*
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store